Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUSINESS LOAN WITH A DISCHARGE BK CH.7

tag
hawaii12
New Contributor

BUSINESS LOAN WITH A DISCHARGE BK CH.7

HELLO EVERYONE,

I AM STARTING A TRUCKING BUSINESS IN ATLANTA GEORGIA AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT BANKS WILL GIVE ME  BUSINESS CREDIT OR BUSINESS LOAN?  I HAVE BUSINESS PLAN ALREADY DONE.  MY BK WAS DISCHARGE 6/2012 SINCE I HAVE 4 CREDIT CARD WITH NO BALANCES.  ANY GOOD INFORMATION IS VERY HELPFUL THANKS

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
jonmartin
Regular Contributor

Re: BUSINESS LOAN WITH A DISCHARGE BK CH.7

Not even worth the effort just too soon. Even if you got a loan it would be with terrible terms like CashCall for business or similar. I think I saw a offer once from them basically if you borrowed the maximum  ($20,000) you would pay back $118,000 and the end of the terms... I'm sure I don't even have to explain how ridiculous that sounds.

Message 2 of 6
hawaii12
New Contributor

Wow that stupid..... ok how long will i have to wait? I am also thing about doing a SBA loan as well

Message 3 of 6
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

You need to wait for at least 2 years. Your BK is pretty fresh.

Message 4 of 6
hawaii12
New Contributor

Thanks well we are building the company now so we can be ready in 1 or so

Message 5 of 6
Project17
New Contributor

2 years may not even be close either.. You will need scores usually in the 700's but the BK will still be a issue plus trucking is a very high risk industry. the loan will be based pretty much just off your personal credit although if you can build some serious business credit over the next couple of years it will help.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.