Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER

I have set up my business using a home address as I keep seeing people say not to use a virtual address anymore or a UPS Store box, yet i truly dont need an office for any reason being my rental car business, I keep the cars at home. Was this the best idea? Also what is the best place for me to get a business phone number that us foor applying for business loans?  Thank You

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Re: BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER

You may want to consider a mobile device due to the flexibility. I have a mobile for my business until we find a storefront location . . . which I hope is really soon!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 2 of 3
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER

@Anonymous wrote:

I have set up my business using a home address as I keep seeing people say not to use a virtual address anymore or a UPS Store box, yet i truly dont need an office for any reason being my rental car business, I keep the cars at home. Was this the best idea? Also what is the best place for me to get a business phone number that us foor applying for business loans?  Thank You

I use Freedom Voice.

$10 month, new phone number, and app links it directly to your existing cell phone as an additional line.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.