Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back in good graces yet?

tag
CaptJOB
Regular Contributor

Back in good graces yet?

So this is a simple question and I'm just not confident enough that I understand if I'm out of the woods yet. For my BBP the February 12th statement cut with some trailing interest+new interest for a purchase I stupudly made on the card(paid the actual charge off 3 days after I made it not remebering I was still gonna be charged interest for that). I paid the interest and didn't make any more purchases during this most recent statement(which cut yesterday) and there's no interest showing up. Does that mean I'm good to start using the card again or does AmEx need me to wait another statement.

I feel like the answer is probably obvious and I'm being overly cautious(only time I've dealt with paying interest on any cards). Thanks for any help as always.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Back in good graces yet?

You should use chat feature and ask if you're in the clear. CSR should be able to tell you if there is a residual amount or not. 

Message 2 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CaptJOB - is this regarding your Business Blue Plus?

To be on the safe side, you can wait until the next cycle to reset things.  But as mentioned upthread, you can reach out to them for more specifics on residual f/c (if any) on the current balance.

Message 3 of 4
CaptJOB
Regular Contributor

Thank you both. Reached out and Anthony said I was in the clear. Gonna trust him.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.