cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Pending

Valued Contributor

Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Pending

My Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Application went Pending  on Monday. Is there anyway to check the status? If approved will they send me an email to let me know?

BOA Premium Rewards, AMEX BCE, AMEX PRG, AMEX Ameriprise Platinum, AMEX SPG, CITI AADvantage Platinum, CITI AADVantage Business, Chase Hyatt, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Southwest Plus, Chase Marriott Business, Barclay Arrival +, Barclay AAdvantage Red Aviator, Barclay Aviator Business, USAA Prefered Cash Rewards, Citi Thank You Premier, JCrew, Pottery Barn, Express, NFCU Go Rewards.

Former Cards: Lendup L Card, Bank of America Cash Rewards, Capital One Quicksilver
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Pending

I app'ed for this card in May after receiving a mail offer in March--and mine went pending too. Turned out to be a denial about a week later for "sufficient current amount of credit with lender"....but 2 days before the letter came B of A gave me a $10k CLI on my personal Cash rewards--go figure. Good luck to ya!

BUSINESS Soon to be gone: Chase Freedom, Union Plus M/C, Blispay
Message 2 of 8
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info. I only have 25k limit personal premier rewards. I wonder if I get some similar denial can I call in decrease cl on personal card.
BOA Premium Rewards, AMEX BCE, AMEX PRG, AMEX Ameriprise Platinum, AMEX SPG, CITI AADvantage Platinum, CITI AADVantage Business, Chase Hyatt, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Southwest Plus, Chase Marriott Business, Barclay Arrival +, Barclay AAdvantage Red Aviator, Barclay Aviator Business, USAA Prefered Cash Rewards, Citi Thank You Premier, JCrew, Pottery Barn, Express, NFCU Go Rewards.

Former Cards: Lendup L Card, Bank of America Cash Rewards, Capital One Quicksilver
Message 3 of 8
Valued Contributor

Update please

Message 4 of 8
Valued Contributor

@CO_NATIVE wrote:

Update please

I have not received any response yet.  I will let you know when I do. 

Message 5 of 8
New Contributor

Any updates?
Message 6 of 8
Frequent Contributor

If you still have not heard back from them, you an try calling

866 695 6598

I applied today and went pending, called the number and within 10-15 min 

I was congratulated and approved.

card would be mailed to HOME address in 7-10 days

good luck

(TUfico8 816)--(EXfico9 809)--(EXfico8 808)--(TUvs3.0 772)- CL- Pers 220k+ util~4%|||Biz $100k+
BOA Cash Rewards 13k--NFCU cashRewards 10k--TDcash 5k--IHG 14.2k--BOA 15.5k--Amazon Prime Store 10k--Amazon PrimeVS 500--Amex Blue Cash Everyday 6k--WellsFargo Cash Wise 14k--PNC Core 10.2k--WalmartMC 10k--SearsMC 10k--Lowes 35k--Toyota 6.5k--Capital One 5250--BP 10k-----Home Depot 24.2k--Chase FU 6.6k--Discover 15.5k
BIZ- BOA CR $12.5k--Amex Plum NPSL--Amex SC+ $13.5k--Amex B4B $12k--Chase Ink $36k--PNC $25k
Message 7 of 8
Valued Contributor

Got a letter today asking for proof of ownership, two years of business income returns and two years of personal returns. I said business was formed in February of this year so not sure why they are expecting business returns

Message 8 of 8