Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America credit card Q's

tag
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Bank of America credit card Q's

I applied for a business card earlier using my personal SSN, no TIN yet. I wanted to manage my expenses a little better this upcoming year. Weeding through and figuring out what was personal and what wasn't is more annoying then I remember from last year so I figured I could use another BOA card. I got the message that my application had been forwarded to an analyst after I applied, and there was a number I could call for immediate assistance. By the time I found a pen the page timed out, anyone have that number?

I called the generally inquiry line and was told no application was found. I pulled a CR and indeed a inquiry was made. Was reccommended I apply again but I don't want another hit.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bank of America credit card Q's

Go under credit cards thread and backdoor numbers and call a business analyst

Message 2 of 3
revvystoke
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bank of America credit card Q's

Thanks, I actually got a call back before I was able to call them. They just wanted to verify annual revenue, they said they based the CL on my history on my personal card and monthly expenses and gave me $2k which is fine for my use. My past high CL with BOA was $17k before I closed an account with them last year, so possibly it was based on my internal limit.

AkAir $50k | Marriott $65k | Local CU $8k
TU: 770 / EQ: 748 / EX: 769
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.