cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Bank statement loan program?” Set up accounts?

tag
HopeMission
Regular Contributor

Re: “Bank statement loan program?” Set up accounts?

Other than $50 from my Aunt Jenny for my bday, I don’t make any money personally. Every $ I make is through the business name. I think I should supply funds to the personal checking from the business checking. I don’t know how else to get money to personal checking and personal card.

Of course to the best of my ability I plan on putting all personal expenses on my personal Quicksilver CC and pay that personal card electronically via the (SP) business checking. I hope that makes sense.

The tricky part of that is expenses what card (personal or bus) to use for expenses like electricity, gasoline and even rent? I have a home-based business and each of these expenses end up getting split up my by tax guy in the end.

For example, I use 25% of my home for business. That portion is has its lights on almost all day…. Or Gasoline. Many times I use my car for business.

Should I error on the side of just paying this with personal card and just let my tax guy divide these numbers up on my schedule C?

Again, just want to be as informed and proactive as possible before arranging a meeting with a new tax guy in the spring-time.

Ex 673 | Eq 665 | 665 TU (10-9-18)
Filed BK7: 11/2014 (start score TU 749) Discharge 4/2015 578 TU

$11,500 Cap1 Spark | $7,000 Cap1 QS | $5,500 Barclay | $500 Secured card w/ Western Fed CU | $3,000 Un-Secured Fry’s First Electronic Bank | Macy's 3,500 | Disc 11,500 | $100 Un-Secured Share Loan | all Util under 3%
Message 11 of 12
HopeMission
Regular Contributor

Re: “Bank statement loan program?” Set up accounts?

Wanted to bump my last post because i need to fill out a check for this months rent and I dont know if it should be from my personal or business checking accoung?  Does it matter?  Again, this is a home based business in a apartment i am renting.

Ex 673 | Eq 665 | 665 TU (10-9-18)
Filed BK7: 11/2014 (start score TU 749) Discharge 4/2015 578 TU

$11,500 Cap1 Spark | $7,000 Cap1 QS | $5,500 Barclay | $500 Secured card w/ Western Fed CU | $3,000 Un-Secured Fry’s First Electronic Bank | Macy's 3,500 | Disc 11,500 | $100 Un-Secured Share Loan | all Util under 3%
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.