Did you mean: 

Barclays AA card

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays AA card

@redpat wrote:

@red259 wrote:

I called in and had to speak with two different people about my business. They started asking what parts of the world my clients were located in which seemed unnecessary. 

What happended?  Yay or Nay?

I dunno they said they would let me know at end of the business today and I didn't hear anything. The first department guy said he recommended approval but that he had to have it looked at by another department. The second department said they would have the decision at the end of business, but made it seem like it would be an approval. No real reason for them to deny me, but if they do i'll just shutdown all my Barclays accounts since I don't use them anyway and don't have time for finicky lenders. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 21 of 23
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

You should be good.. this is why I haven't applied for this card yet.. You either get by them easily meaning instant approval or near instant or get grilled like you appeared to have..  It Is PG for gosh sakes, relax barclay's..

Message 22 of 23
red259
Super Contributor

I was approved for this card. Don't know the credit line yet but it doesn't really matter. I just need to use it once to get the miles and then it will go in the SD for a year and then I will either cancel it or keep it depending on what other AA cards I still have at the time. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.