Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Business AA Aviator Approval With 75K Mile Offer

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays Business AA Aviator Approval With 75K Mile Offer

@torebuild2014  Congrats and thanks for sharing!

@Random_idiot  Hey, you've got your foot in the door, that's a big plus and hopefully it will grow quickly.  It's a nice tl to be reporting on your biz cr.   
Very happy for both!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 16
torebuild2014
Regular Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@torebuild2014  Congrats and thanks for sharing!

@Random_idiot  Hey, you've got your foot in the door, that's a big plus and hopefully it will grow quickly.  It's a nice tl to be reporting on your biz cr.   
Very happy for both!

Thank you @GApeachy, I am happy for any to be able to share and glad it was a pretty seamless approval as opposed to denial. 

Message 12 of 16
torebuild2014
Regular Contributor

The email says the card ships in 7-10 days. Does anyone know if this is Business days or calendar days? I have a flight to book and would like to use for my spend bonus.

Message 13 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@torebuild2014 wrote:

@Random_idiot wrote:
I got a credit limit of 650, just approved recently. lmaoo.

I didn't expect a huge CL since the Business Revnue is so low, however the limit issued is more than sufficient for Business purposes and also not showing up on report. I also have the Amex Business Bonvoy. It is $10K and I have not asked for a CLI on it. I think I wanted the SUB more than the card itself especially since I have the personal Barclay Red and Citibank. 

Hopefully you can get an SP increase on your limit. I don't know or have not seen how they are on the business side. I know I have not been able to get an increase on my personal without them wanting to do a HP.

HP for CLI requests. 

Message 14 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@torebuild2014 wrote:

The email says the card ships in 7-10 days. Does anyone know if this is Business days or calendar days? I have a flight to book and would like to use for my spend bonus.

Calendar days. Keep in mind the MLK holiday, depending on where you live. 

Message 15 of 16
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

congrats!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.