Barclays Business Aviator Bonus Now 50,000 Miles After 1 Purchase

tag
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: Barclays Business Aviator Bonus Now 50,000 Miles After 1 Purchase

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CramEiko wrote:

So, here's a "hypothetical" question... If one were to get this card for the sign on bonus and then bonus points transferred to an existing AAdvantage account.. Would or could the points be reversed if said card was closed before AF is due? Would it be worth it? Any negatives? I know YMMV... Smiley Very Happy

Once the miles are in your AA account, that's where they will stay until you use them.  Having said that, the AF is charged right away so very unlikely that the points would post to your Barclays account and then be moved to your AA account before the AF is due. 

My points have posted but my annual fee has not. I  was thinking of canceling myself.  

Barclays will issue a final statement to you for the AF.  They got you over a barrel on that one since it’s in the T&C.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.