Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Hawaiian Biz Application/SUB Rules

tag
ficomember
Contributor

Barclays Hawaiian Biz Application/SUB Rules

I'm trying to focus on Barclays or business cards now due to my 4/24 with Chase. I want to get the Barclays Hawaiian biz card. What's their rule? Last year I closed the card - 1 year from the date I was approved. Now I regret and want the card back because we will heavily flying Hawaiian air. What's the rule and will I be able to get the card again with the SUB? Thanks. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Barclays Hawaiian Biz Application/SUB Rules

Per their published T&C's - see bolded section:

Bonus HawaiianMiles
You will earn 60,000 bonus HawaiianMiles after spending $1,000 on Net Purchases within the first 90 days of your Card Account open date. The bonus will be reflected on the billing statement for the cycle in which you have qualified to earn the bonus. Please allow 6-8 weeks for HawaiianMiles bonus miles to be deposited into your Program account after the qualifying purchase has posted to your Card Account.

You will also earn an additional one-time 10,000 bonus HawaiianMiles after at least one employee is added to the Card Account at the time of the application or within the first 30 days of the Card Account open date, and a purchase is made with the employee card on the Card Account within the first 90 days of the Account open date. A maximum of 10,000 bonus HawaiianMiles may be earned, regardless of the number of employees added to the Card Account. Please allow 6-8 weeks for bonus HawaiianMiles miles to be deposited into your program account after the qualifying account activity.

This one-time bonus HawaiianMiles mileage offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new Card Accounts only. Existing cardmembers, existing Card Accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer. This offer may be canceled at any time without notice. 

Message 2 of 3
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Barclays Hawaiian Biz Application/SUB Rules

Boned for another year! 
Amex Membership points transfer to Hawaiian. Can you make that work for 12 more months?

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.