Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Recon-Approval

tag
PNW_Hunter
Regular Contributor

Barclays Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Recon-Approval

Hey y'all, long time no talk!

Applied for the Barclays Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card last night so that I can status match over to Caesars Diamond and get Wyndham Diamond status, but was instantly denied.

Called recon this morning and had a great discussion with a credit analyst who overturned my denial and approved me for $5,000 SL. Original denial was for number of new accounts opened in the past 12 or 24 months - not sure which.

Super pumped for the approval due to my high velocy and barclays inconsistent 6/24 rule. No income or business verification requested (applied as legitimate sole prop) and was a great recon experience.

They pulled TransUnion (stats at the time of application): 17 INQ, 6/12, 23/24 (might as well be LOL/24).

Don't give up hope for getting this card with stats like these, my friends!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Barclays Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Recon-Approval

Congrats on the Approval.

Message 2 of 3
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

Re: Barclays Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Recon-Approval

Congrats on the approval! I too applied for the same benefits and it's been nearly 20 days since original HP and back and forth with business docs, verification, etc. It's absolutely nuts because I've had 3 cards with them on the business side and 1 on consumer. Lol, Barclays being Barclays. Enjoy the benefits! 

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.