Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Behalf is now a soft pull

tag
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Behalf is now a soft pull

Not much info on Behalf for 2 or 3 years on the forum, but it's no longer an Experian HP. SP only.

Behalf does inquire on your Experian business as well to assess your approval/limit.

If your looking to build business credit Behalf can help. They do report to SBFE which includes: D&B, Experian Biz, and Equifax Biz.

I was approved for $10,000 for available purchasing which for a small business is pretty normal.

bizcredit11

Message 1 of 39
38 REPLIES 38
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Behalf is now a soft pull

Have you actually used their services or are you just sitting on the credit line for a few years now ?

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

I am testing their services out right now. I would not sign up for an account if I wasn't going to use it for my business.

Message 3 of 39
DapprD
Regular Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Not much info on Behalf for 2 or 3 years on the forum, but it's no longer an Experian HP. SP only.

Behalf does inquire on your Experian business as well to assess your approval/limit.

If your looking to build business credit Behalf can help. They do report to SBFE which includes: D&B, Experian Biz, and Equifax Biz.

I was approved for $10,000 for available purchasing which for a small business is pretty normal.

bizcredit11

@bizcredit11 you are the man !!!

Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 10.13.37 AM.png

Applied and approved for $10,000 !!!

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you know its a Soft Pull? Im pre-quailfied only and I didnt go foward because its states they will obtain my personal credit profile? I removed all information since I didnt want to create an account

bEHALF.jpg

Message 5 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

I have been in communication with Behalf well into last year when it was a HP. 

I have an Experian consumer account that lists my soft pulls...it's there. As well as Experian biz inquiry.

A soft pull can still obtain your personal credit if you decide so.

If you didn't want to create an account why did you ever initiate it? Do what your business needs.

bizcredit11

Message 6 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bizcredit11 wrote:

I have been in communication with Behalf well into last year when it was a HP. 

I have an Experian consumer account that lists my soft pulls...it's there. As well as Experian biz inquiry.

A soft pull can still obtain your personal credit if you decide so.

If you didn't want to create an account why did you ever initiate it? Do what your business needs.

bizcredit11

Why pre-qual and go into the process again to pull another SP? Unsure if its true SP unless someone else chimes in and states when they applied it wasnt a HP

Message 7 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can definitely vouch for the SP. I was also approved for 10k yesterday...

I remember reading somewhere in the small print that it would only do a soft pull. So anyone concerned can run thru the site with a fine tooth comb if they would like to verify, but I believe the purpose of the post is to help people avoid spending time re-doing the tedious. Good luck to all! 😀
Message 8 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@Billionairess1

Thank you for confirming in order to help others. It's an easy 10k credit limit with good personal credit that will show on your business credit reports.

Primarily used to help paying off your vendors in comfortable terms. I am using it for Uline currently. Maybe Northern Tool in the near future.

Build your business credit as well with reporting to D&B, Experian biz, Equifax biz, and SBFE.

bizcredit11 

Message 9 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a strong D&B (4 TL/90 paydex)but currently have no BizExperian and only one TL on my Biz Equifax. There's actually another company with a not so favorable report that always comes up i when I do a search for my Biz Experian report thru my Nav monitoring...so I'm glad Behalf reports to all of those outlets. I also have a gas card in route that will report to Experian and Equifax as well.
Message 10 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.