Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Behalf is now a soft pull

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Behalf is now a soft pull

Thanks for the info. I can also confirm it's a SP. Just got approved for $30,000

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 10.08.43 AM.png

Message 21 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@Dabachaleor

Outstanding SL there Dabachaleor! Congrats!

You must have strong personal and business credit. Highest SL I have seen.

bizcredit11

Message 22 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got 10,000 @ 1.5%.

Don't know that I'd ever use it -- that 1.5 starts immediately, as opposed to the typical 25 'ish day float on a zero balance credit card. But it's nice to have available.

Message 23 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

SP confirmed. 

$ 10K at 1.5% monthly.

Thanks OP

Message 24 of 39
althes
Frequent Contributor

Thanks also got approved.

Will only use it as needed.

Message 25 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

I think it's also important to add merchants to Behalf as a new business payee. 

So far I can use Uline, Quill, AutoZone, and perhaps Lowes AR, but I'm not certain yet about Lowes. More vendors need to be added though by us users.

All my revolving accounts cannot be used for Behalf though. 

My rep made these suggestions to me:

1. Check with to local store you wish to buy from and ask a manager if they have accepted a Behalf virtual mastercard at checkout.  If they do,  you can simply shop online a day or two before going to the store and submit a request for payment from your Behalf portal. Once the transaction is approved, you will receive the (one-time mastercard for payment) and you go to store and use it at the checkout.

2. If they don't accept or they are unfamiliar you can go to the store and get a order ID for the items and an exact price for the items. You can then go home and enter a payment request and us the order ID and then when you get the card you can call the store and buy the items over the phone.

These larger suppliers are not partners with Behalf so each one will have a different payment methods.

Hope this can benefit someone using Behalf.

bizcredit11
Message 26 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

For those of you interested in the reporting side of things:

Behalf just showed up on my business Experian account. It reports under Financial Trades/Services and the payment terms listed are Cashadv being that it is a merchant cash advance.

It took a little less than 3 months to report to Experian. Of course it's not on either D&B or Equifax yet. No surprise there.

bizcredit11

Message 27 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bizcredit11 wrote:

For those of you interested in the reporting side of things:

Behalf just showed up on my business Experian account. It reports under Financial Trades/Services and the payment terms listed are Cashadv being that it is a merchant cash advance.

It took a little less than 3 months to report to Experian. Of course it's not on either D&B or Equifax yet. No surprise there.

bizcredit11

Have you used it, which caused it to report? Or has it reported because you have an account?

Message 28 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Yes, of course I used the account. I wouldn't apply for an account I wasn't intending to use.

Message 29 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Just an update on Behalf...

It reports as separate tradelines on my Experian biz report (Uline and Auto Zone). 2 is better than 1.

I am going to try my Lowes AR's card next and see what happens. Going for 3 tradelines maybe and then some.

No reporting on D&B or Equifax biz yet it is approaching 6 months. What's new!

A building and beginner accout for sure.

bizcredit11

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.