AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Re: Behalf is now a soft pull

I got $10k line at $30 per $1k used for 60 day pay off

Message 31 of 39
DapprD
Regular Contributor

Got an email a few days ago letting me know they are no longer allowing 180 day repay, only 90 day or less now.

probably because of Covid, just glad I made my laptop purchases before the change 

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 32 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

That doesn't seem like too big of a change @DapprD

My account was shut down for 2-3 months and I just told them I would use other accounts. Behalf's loss. There is always a work around if you spread out and keep options available. 

Account is up and running and 1-3 months to pay AR's is plenty of time.

bizcredit11

Message 33 of 39
DapprD
Regular Contributor

I hear ya @bizcredit11 just giving a DP.  This community has helped me so much, I just wanted to give back. 👍🏽

Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 34 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

A month later without notice Behalf turned my account off!

Said I was inactive, but I think they are just protecting themselves.

I emailed a few days ago saying I created a draft and intended to use the account. 

Asked them to turn the account back on for $1000 in credit so I can use the account.

Behalf underwriters reviewed the account and re-instated the $10k limit. I payed the Net 30. 

Stay on top of all your accounts. Don't let this Covid situation dictate you business/personal future.

bizcredit11

Message 35 of 39
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

A month later without notice Behalf turned my account off!

Said I was inactive, but I think they are just protecting themselves.

I emailed a few days ago saying I created a draft and intended to use the account. 

Asked them to turn the account back on for $1000 in credit so I can use the account.

Behalf underwriters reviewed the account and re-instated the $10k limit. I payed the Net 30. 

Stay on top of all your accounts. Don't let this Covid situation dictate you business/personal future.

bizcredit11

I havent been using my line the past 6 months.....one the creditors stopped using them so now I dont use it 

Message 36 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

They won't seem to open any new accounts due to Covid.  I have been trying for a couple of months now.

Message 37 of 39
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Not much info on Behalf for 2 or 3 years on the forum, but it's no longer an Experian HP. SP only.

Behalf does inquire on your Experian business as well to assess your approval/limit.

If your looking to build business credit Behalf can help. They do report to SBFE which includes: D&B, Experian Biz, and Equifax Biz.

I was approved for $10,000 for available purchasing which for a small business is pretty normal.

bizcredit11

Looks like they are a receivable financing and billing company. What else can they help small business with ? How are you planning on using your credit limit with them?

Message 38 of 39
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@Red1Blue 

You can buy time to pay Net accounts and a minimal cost while building business credit.

I use Behalf for: Uline, AutoZone, SupplyWorks, and Lowes AR's primarily, but you can use it for a lot more.

bizcredit11

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.