cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Business Credit Card For My Situation

tag
mksa21

Best Business Credit Card For My Situation

I have had an LLC open for 3 years, an EIN number and my ITIN number since I do not have a social security number as I am not a US resident.

At the same time my credit score is 736 ,.... yes 4 points more and i could be very good Smiley Sad

On a personal level I have a 3k Bofa credit card.

Which business card would suit me?

- It has to have 0% interest for the first 12 months
- No annual fee
- A limit between 5k and 10k

I have tried to apply for an AMEX BLUE unfortunately they tell me to verify my income, which is impossible since I don't file taxes in the US.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Best Business Credit Card For My Situation

@mksa21 wrote:

I have had an LLC open for 3 years, an EIN number and my ITIN number since I do not have a social security number as I am not a US resident.

At the same time my credit score is 736 ,.... yes 4 points more and i could be very good Smiley Sad

On a personal level I have a 3k Bofa credit card.

Which business card would suit me?

- It has to have 0% interest for the first 12 months
- No annual fee
- A limit between 5k and 10k

I have tried to apply for an AMEX BLUE unfortunately they tell me to verify my income, which is impossible since I don't file taxes in the US.

Can you clarify your situation ?  You don't have any US income ?  Where is your LLC conducting business ?

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 6
mksa21

Yes my income come from US but i ' m not a US citizen or resident so i don't pay US taxes and i dont have an SSN so requerided to get loans for examples

I can apply to Credit Cards but for example with amex i can't because i can proof my income because i dont have tax returns

My LLC was opened in New Mexico but its main address is in Miami

Message 3 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Then I would say, you start with BofA if they have already issued you a personal card.

Amex does most income verifications through bank account linking... are you actually being asked to release tax transcripts for them or sign in to Plaid?

Message 4 of 6
mksa21

The ask me a form... i dont remember the name .... I would like it can connect my bank account with plaid or send bank statement but i ' m not sure if this will work

I m waiting to get the 740 credit score to apply again and see if i have luck because i dont know why a lot people get instant approve in amex

With Bofa i started with a credit limit of 1000 and after get my credit score i ask for an increase to 3000 and was approved at the instant withoth questions

Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mksa21 wrote:

The ask me a form... i dont remember the name .... I would like it can connect my bank account with plaid or send bank statement but i ' m not sure if this will work

I m waiting to get the 740 credit score to apply again and see if i have luck because i dont know why a lot people get instant approve in amex

With Bofa i started with a credit limit of 1000 and after get my credit score i ask for an increase to 3000 and was approved at the instant withoth questions

It's less about score and more that you don't have a social.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.