Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Business Advantage No PG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Buy Business Advantage No PG

I'm looking to purchase a few pieces of technology for my business.  I tried to find an online application for the Best Buy business account, but couldn't find any.  I called their business support number, told them I wanted to apply for a business credit account, they informed me it was a net30 account, and asked for my name and business name.  I was emailed a link to a pre-populated application which was pretty standard info, and nothing about me other than my name.  I received a call on Friday from underwritting stating they needed to verify the application.  I missed the call, so they called back today (Monday) and verified basic AP info and said the account is approved and I would be receiving emails with login info and that I can request a card after logging in to use at Best Buy stores or bestbuy.com 

No idea if it reports or even who underwrites the account, but my guess is it's not Citi, which is who issues their consumer cards.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Best Buy Business Advantage No PG

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval. May I ask which Bank issued the credit? Is it by Citi Bank or Synchrony Bank or some other Bank ?

Message 3 of 14
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Never heard of this one.  I guess it could be web bank like the Dell biz also.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:

Congrats on your approval. May I ask which Bank issued the credit? Is it by Citi Bank or Synchrony Bank or some other Bank ?

Neither, Citi or Sync.  A company from Kansas called MSTS, at least thats what I see when I login, but at no time during the phone calls, did I ever know I wasn't talking to Best Buy Busiess.  The phone prompts, the hold music, all talked about Best Buy Business.  So my guess is, MSTS is underwritting the credit for Best Buy.  Just got access today and requested a card, so we'll see where it goes...

Message 5 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your Best Buy Bus. Approval..

Message 6 of 14
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Congrats....Just called and was told it doesnt help build credit or report to anyone....

Message 7 of 14
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Message 8 of 14
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

i dont like this line in the terms

"The Accountholder is liable for any unauthorized uses of the Account, and the Accountholder agrees to be responsible for any unauthorized use."

Message 9 of 14
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.