Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Buy Business Advantage No PG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Buy Business Advantage No PG

Thanks for the data, did the credit line for this account default to 1000 until you received your physical card? Received email of approval for $15,000 but online account shows $1000.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the data, did the credit line for this account default to 1000 until you received your physical card? Received email of approval for $15,000 but online account shows $1000.

When I opened the account I requested 10k, and that's what they approved us for.  I was contacted by our account manager and she indicated I would receive an email with a link to setup our online access.  She also said once I was logged in, I could request a card be sent, she said a card is not automatically sent.  When I logged in I saw the full 10k available, then I requested the card, but I haven't used it yet.

Message 12 of 14
bustout
New Contributor

Just to keep this up to date and perhaps clarify a few things:

This application did not even request a personal social security number from myself or purchasing agent. They are one of the declining institutions that requested our EIN and DUNS number.

Best Buy started us with a 10K limit Net30 and we have had no reason to request an increase.

They have reported to Dun & Bradstreet so there is reporting; however, since they do not have an SSN on file, I wouldn't expect them to report to the consumer credit bureaus. 

TreviPay (formerly MSTS) also provides NET 30 - 90 corporate credit for other businesses and it was only a request about another company that we were issued another company card for travel.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey do you happen to know the number you called for them to send you the link?

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.