cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best CU for small business in Texas

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Best CU for small business in Texas

Does anyone have any suggestions for Texas? I really don't want to have to go to a large bank like Wells or Chase if I don't have to. I want to stay local for someone that can really look out for my business should I need a loan. Looking definitely for non PG since I am an S-Corp. But relationship is more important to me than anything?

I run an I.T business

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Best CU for small business in Texas

@CreditGuy03 wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions for Texas? I really don't want to have to go to a large bank like Wells or Chase if I don't have to. I want to stay local for someone that can really look out for my business should I need a loan. Looking definitely for non PG since I am an S-Corp. But relationship is more important to me than anything?

I run an I.T business

Maybe start by stating what part of Texas you are in. That's like my friends calling me when there is a hurricane in Houston. Are you ok, YES, I'm fine. I'm in DFW - 250 + miles away.....

Good Luck!

RIP: EECU PLOC | BBVA PLOC | Chase SP | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | WF Propel | Cap1 QS | AMEX Gold
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@CramEiko wrote:

@CreditGuy03 wrote:

I run an I.T business

Maybe start by stating what part of Texas you are in. That's like my friends calling me when there is a hurricane in Houston. Are you ok, YES, I'm fine. I'm in DFW - 250 + miles away.....

Good Luck!

That is funny I get that all the time from relatives

I am in the DFW area by the way

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Established Contributor

I have seen more than a couple of posts about Randolph Brooks FCU about personal on MyFico.

Folks seemed to like them around here.

Maybe give them a look

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
New Visitor

Central Texas, Austin and San Antonio area:Randolph Brooks Fedreal Credit Union they pull Transunion

Gulfcoast area Texas Dow Employee Credit Union they pull Equifax, both credit unions are business friendly.

@jaxstraw wrote:

I have seen more than a couple of posts about Randolph Brooks FCU about personal on MyFico.

Maybe give them a look

@jaxstraw wrote:

Maybe give them a look

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.