Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biz Cards HP from Personal credit score

tag
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

Biz Cards HP from Personal credit score

When apping for Amex, Chase Business cards, do they hard pull from the personal credit scores?

does the HP stay and show in the personal credit reports?

Amex and Chase HP from?

Do the Amex, Chase biz card accounts show in the personal credit reports? Age and Utili?

Thank you for Help!

Have the Following:

CashBack Cards Goals: Citi Rewards+

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Biz Cards HP from Personal credit score

They will pull your personal scores for the cards, and the INQ will stay on your personal reports for the 2 yrs like normal.

The Business cards though will NOT report to your personal reports . They are hidden from them. If you default in any way though, they will report

AMEX will pull EXP personal, and as of late, they will check D&B too.

Chase is such a toss up. I would leave all 3 CRA's open, and expect a double pull, but if you get a single pull then thats a bonus.
Message 2 of 3
TyRacing
Frequent Contributor

Re: Biz Cards HP from Personal credit score

@pizza1 wrote:
They will pull your personal scores for the cards, and the INQ will stay on your personal reports for the 2 yrs like normal.

The Business cards though will NOT report to your personal reports . They are hidden from them. If you default in any way though, they will report

AMEX will pull EXP personal, and as of late, they will check D&B too.

Chase is such a toss up. I would leave all 3 CRA's open, and expect a double pull, but if you get a single pull then thats a bonus.

Thank you for your time and knowledge! Smiley Wink 

Have the Following:

CashBack Cards Goals: Citi Rewards+

Note to Self: Focus on the Abundance of Love and you shall have more!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.