Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bj's Business MasterCard CLI Request

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Bj's Business MasterCard CLI Request

Just e-mailed in a request for a CLI on my Bj's Business Mastercard... Anyone been successful in doing this yet?

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45
Brianinpa18330grh
Valued Member

Re: Bj's Business MasterCard CLI Request

I had an initial CL of 4k, faxed in request for 20k. Waited 2 weeks, no response. Called in and asked for supervisor, he did it on his computer and it was denied, he said he would talk to the large lending department and call me back. He called back in 20 mins, said the could only approve it for 8k. 

Message 2 of 46
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Brianinpa18330grh wrote:

I had an initial CL of 4k, faxed in request for 20k. Waited 2 weeks, no response. Called in and asked for supervisor, he did it on his computer and it was denied, he said he would talk to the large lending department and call me back. He called back in 20 mins, said the could only approve it for 8k. 

I received an e-mail auto response almost right away that it would be reviewed and I should have an answer in 2 days... hopefully... I just paid off my $9500 balance last month so hoping.

Message 3 of 46
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Bj's Business MasterCard CLI Request - UPDATE

DECLINED

Still waiting for letter but I called in and he said letter was sent on the 11th but you can check your statement to see if that was approved or not based on the CL showing and mine has clearly not changed... Ill update reasons once letter comes.

Message 4 of 46
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Denial letter came... just says the account is to new... they really need to allow for the requests online!

Message 5 of 46
centurioncredit
Valued Member

Any success on CLI?  Going to 3 months with my 2k limit card and wonder how long should I wait to CLI button? 

EXP 630
EQ.603
TU.646
Amex blue $6k, Boa $300 (secure since 8/14), Macys $2600, C1 Platinum $1k, C1 QS $3500, Credit one $1k, Discover $1250
Message 6 of 46
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@centurioncredit wrote:

Any success on CLI?  Going to 3 months with my 2k limit card and wonder how long should I wait to CLI button? 

They told me no when I did it before 6 months and it's a SLOW and long process... you have to send in request on company letterhead!

Message 7 of 46
NY2014
Established Contributor

Was aproved a month 1/2 ago 2k $15k CL and had a balance 8k only had the card 5 months
Sent an Email response 3days.. I just paided the full balance to $2k avail 15k
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 8 of 46
NY2014
Established Contributor

CA I'll PM you my letter request to Bjs later maybe it will help in the future request with them .
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 9 of 46
centurioncredit
Valued Member

NY, can you pm the cli letter to me also. Thank you

EXP 630
EQ.603
TU.646
Amex blue $6k, Boa $300 (secure since 8/14), Macys $2600, C1 Platinum $1k, C1 QS $3500, Credit one $1k, Discover $1250
Message 10 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.