Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bj's Business MasterCard CLI Request

tag
NY2014
Established Contributor

Re: Bj's Business MasterCard CLI Request

No problem I'll send it sometime later next day I'm was trying to send attachment but I can't figure that out . Computer literate here lol
Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 11 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey NY, can you please pm me the letter too? Thank you

Message 12 of 46
centurioncredit
Valued Member

CLI increased from 2k to requested 10k!!! Am super happy. Paid account in full, sent the letter via email and fax.....within the 2 hours got an email response with approval!!!

EXP 630
EQ.603
TU.646
Amex blue $6k, Boa $300 (secure since 8/14), Macys $2600, C1 Platinum $1k, C1 QS $3500, Credit one $1k, Discover $1250
Message 13 of 46
NY2014
Established Contributor

👍🏻 Congrats 🎉💥 centurioncredit
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 14 of 46
NY2014
Established Contributor

No problem will send later tonight when I get to my computer
Regards
Message 15 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you PM me the letter you sent also . I would like to try for a cli. I was approved for 8K. How long did you wait to send it?

Message 16 of 46
NY2014
Established Contributor

Hi If you just aproved a BJ's  Business Perk  it would be best to wait until 6 months to request a CLI .. when i requested i was only 5 months , but used the card heavly.just to show usage, but i would wait if you just opend an acount  .. 

check your email .. i pm you .. sent 

regards 

Message 17 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

NY,

could you, please pm me the letter as well. Thank you so much!!!

Message 18 of 46
NY2014
Established Contributor

Sent Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

NY, Thank you so much!!! I will def use it in about 2 monthsSmiley Happy

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.