Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklisted/flagged address

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blacklisted/flagged address

Hi all.  I read the "Business Credit 101" sticky thread a few days ago, and am wondering: how can I know if my company address is (or will be) blacklisted or flagged by creditors?  The biz credit 101 thread says UPS store is flagged, but what about other address providers?  The thread says to use a "virtual office" provider but there are many different classes of those, some of which may or may not be acceptable to creditors.  For example I use a "mail scanning and forwarding" service (ScanMailboxes.com, EarthClassMail.com, MailboxForwarding.com, etc)... anyone know if this type of address provider would cause problems?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blacklisted/flagged address

FWIW I opened a chase ink card this month using a UPS store address. It is the billing address of the card, and is a legitimate business.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have heard the same that some card companies do NOT  like virtual addresses or private mail boxes but have no first first hand experience in it. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use a Regus virtual office as the business address for two of my businesses, both of which are legit businesses. Applied for an Amex a few days ago with the virtual office as the business address, was approved with no issues.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.