Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Business Plus Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blue Business Plus Approved

Just got back this morning from 8-days in Europe. First day back and got the new AmEx Blue Business Plus card. $2k starting balance which is cool. I can move money between accounts, but that should be more than enough for what I'm using it for.

Also as a side note, AmEx let me change my category on my Primier Rewards Gold Business account. I did choose a 3x category in January, but have yet to make any charges in it because it didn't make since to. Sadly, I didn't know that until after the fact. So I messaged them today, they changed it to a different 3x category and all is well.

Now to see if I get a retention offer on this personal PRG as it doesn't really serve a purpose anymore and was on the chopping block anyway. AF for the PRG hits in July. They didn't have any offers as of last week for my PRG or my Personal PLAT. 

Also, I had about 7-8 inquries drop off last week too since it's been about 2 years since I started this credit card journey. 

Have a great day peeps Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.