cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Business Plus Card? Why do I get these offers?

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: Blue Business Plus Card? Why do I get these offers?

@Gmood1 wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:
I looked at the app, it does ask for all the information Irish mentions. Got an offer in the snail mail yesterday for a Business Platinum card.
I take these offers as I should be OK if I decide to apply for another personal card?
I forgot that the Business cards don't show on your reports. Maybe I should start a small business. Lol

sell something on craigs or ebay.  register your ein for n/c and get it on the spot.  congrats you are in business.  a nice trifecta right now is the B+ for 20k, the green for 25k and the bgr for 75k, all super easy cards to get and an easy way to get 129k for a $9k spend and all no af.  you can stagger the bus apps out a month at a time by saving them if that helps with the spend.  also a good chance of combining all the pulls into one.  close the gold and green before the fee hits and use b+ as a placemat for all those nice mrs

Funny you mentioned that, I use to sell audiophile equipment world wide all the time on line. 

I found an article that refers to doing that. What do you mean EIN for N/C? What does the N/C stand for? 

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-employer-identification-n...

n/c = no charger.  ein is instant and don't lose the confirmation, save it to a pdf on the spot and email it to yourself so you will have it when needed.  re audiophile, I have in front of me a set of stacked dahlquist from the 70s fired with a pair of MC275s.  I also have a 2505 that fires stacked advents.  old school baby.  got roger waters on now, so pumped to see him in a few days.  

LMAO!! Well well well..so I've found another audiophile! I've seen the Dahlquist online but have never heard them. Also owned some Mac gear in the past..good stuff.

One of my best friends is good friends with David Berning and Clayton Shaw of Spatial audio. Once things settle down for me. I want a pair of those M3s http://www.spatialaudio.us/m3-triode-master matched with a http://davidberning.com/products/zh230 Berning Amp. My best friend has the prototype of this amp, built personally by David Berning.

Thanks for the great info! I'll have to put it to good use!Smiley Wink

the M3s are my kind of setup + nice looking amp, trying to get out the door for bike ride but will look at that later.  I have some gear that would crack you up, how about an ampzilla, bet you never even heard of it.  have some cool ml stuff as well. back to the topic, just shows how good the ink 100k offer is, takes 3 amex cards with double the spend to = it.  the ink pays for itself as it cover cell phone loss, good little non-reporting card imo.  has 3x cats for certain things, reallly a good product for the right fit.  the b+ is sort of my general purpose card now but I use the chase fu as well as I like their points more

Message 11 of 12
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Blue Business Plus Card? Why do I get these offers?

@bourgogne wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@bourgogne wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:
I looked at the app, it does ask for all the information Irish mentions. Got an offer in the snail mail yesterday for a Business Platinum card.
I take these offers as I should be OK if I decide to apply for another personal card?
I forgot that the Business cards don't show on your reports. Maybe I should start a small business. Lol

sell something on craigs or ebay.  register your ein for n/c and get it on the spot.  congrats you are in business.  a nice trifecta right now is the B+ for 20k, the green for 25k and the bgr for 75k, all super easy cards to get and an easy way to get 129k for a $9k spend and all no af.  you can stagger the bus apps out a month at a time by saving them if that helps with the spend.  also a good chance of combining all the pulls into one.  close the gold and green before the fee hits and use b+ as a placemat for all those nice mrs

Funny you mentioned that, I use to sell audiophile equipment world wide all the time on line. 

I found an article that refers to doing that. What do you mean EIN for N/C? What does the N/C stand for? 

https://www.irs.gov/businesses/small-businesses-self-employed/apply-for-an-employer-identification-n...

n/c = no charger.  ein is instant and don't lose the confirmation, save it to a pdf on the spot and email it to yourself so you will have it when needed.  re audiophile, I have in front of me a set of stacked dahlquist from the 70s fired with a pair of MC275s.  I also have a 2505 that fires stacked advents.  old school baby.  got roger waters on now, so pumped to see him in a few days.  

LMAO!! Well well well..so I've found another audiophile! I've seen the Dahlquist online but have never heard them. Also owned some Mac gear in the past..good stuff.

One of my best friends is good friends with David Berning and Clayton Shaw of Spatial audio. Once things settle down for me. I want a pair of those M3s http://www.spatialaudio.us/m3-triode-master matched with a http://davidberning.com/products/zh230 Berning Amp. My best friend has the prototype of this amp, built personally by David Berning.

Thanks for the great info! I'll have to put it to good use!Smiley Wink

the M3s are my kind of setup + nice looking amp, trying to get out the door for bike ride but will look at that later.  I have some gear that would crack you up, how about an ampzilla, bet you never even heard of it.  have some cool ml stuff as well. back to the topic, just shows how good the ink 100k offer is, takes 3 amex cards with double the spend to = it.  the ink pays for itself as it cover cell phone loss, good little non-reporting card imo.  has 3x cats for certain things, reallly a good product for the right fit.  the b+ is sort of my general purpose card now but I use the chase fu as well as I like their points more

Oh yes I've heard of the Ampzilla..lol

Thanks for the great feedback. Enjoy the ride!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.