Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Business Plus Referrals 10k MR's

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Blue Business Plus Referrals 10k MR's

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/blue-business-plus-now-10000-membership-rewards-referral-bonus-partie...

Note: DO NOT solicit people on this site for to use/get referral links as this is against the TOS's.  This is meant as an informational post only if you know others or you are in need of this card.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blue Business Plus Referrals 10k MR's

@CreditCuriositywrote:

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/blue-business-plus-now-10000-membership-rewards-referral-bonus-partie...

Note: DO NOT solicit people on this site for to use/get referral links as this is against the TOS's.  This is meant as an informational post only if you know others or you are in need of this card.

Thanks for sharing.  Very good offer.  Too bad my g/f already has card and I don't know anyone else to refer :-(

Message 2 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ya great offer for both parties.. As with you I wish I knew people as well maybe I will get my parent's involved shrug.  Easy 10k as card is an easy approval for pretty much anyone and no spend requirements that I saw for either party

Message 3 of 5
redpat
Senior Contributor

That is a decent referral for a no AF card.  I have also read that you can call Amex and see if you can get the 20k offer.  

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 4 of 5
redpat
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriositywrote:

Ya great offer for both parties.. As with you I wish I knew people as well maybe I will get my parent's involved shrug.  Easy 10k as card is an easy approval for pretty much anyone and no spend requirements that I saw for either party

It's 3k in 3 months for the new card member.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.