Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlueVine CLI

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

BlueVine CLI

Started with $5000 about 3-4 months back and have been using it at least 1 a month with full pay backs of anything I have drawn once a month.  Received a CLI to $6k by asking after 2 withdraws and paybacks.  Submitted CLI to $10k last night (same as when I received the $6k as counter) and this morning I received:

Congratulations! Your Flex Credit line has been increased to $10,000.

They have been super easy to work with thus far.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BlueVine CLI

Congrats on the CLI with them CA. I know you and another poster did well with them but I didn't fair so well when I applied. They told me they couldn't verify my submitted info even though I granted them access to peek into a business checking that sees 20k a month in deposits and told me they couldn't verify my LLC info with my state (BS on that because my LLC comes up at the top of the search page with my states Corp Comission). I never bothered doing a recon with them but maybe I should have. What APR do you have?

Message 2 of 8
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

I tried for a CLI a few weeks ago and it was denied. No HP or anything and they basically just said no without an explanation. I was given 10K SL at 14%.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 3 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

I tried for a CLI a few weeks ago and it was denied. No HP or anything and they basically just said no without an explanation. I was given 10K SL at 14%.

I just received email back after 2 more payment draws they will lower my rate to 1% per week.

Message 4 of 8
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

I just received email back after 2 more payment draws they will lower my rate to 1% per week.

Dang that's awesome! Did you ask for that reduction?

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 5 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Yes
Message 6 of 8
sccredit
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

1% per week as in 52%?

Message 7 of 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats CA on your CLI. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.