Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Alaska Airlines Business DPs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Alaska Airlines Business DPs

BoA makes it so difficult to get approved for a biz card, it's like talking to the mafia.

Whats the point of the governmental bail out in 2008 for big banks if they are just going to be this restrictive. 

Message 11 of 17
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

BoA makes it so difficult to get approved for a biz card, it's like talking to the mafia.

Whats the point of the governmental bail out in 2008 for big banks if they are just going to be this restrictive. 

None of the questions listed above seem unreasonble for a new business (specifically LLC if asking for articles of organization) applying with an EIN.

Heaven forfend they want to see it's a real business instead of just a scam Smiley Happy.

        
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually, it is more of the matter that they do not consider online sales such as Ebay or Amazon as a small business unless you get a tax form from them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you need to earn a certain threshold for those two to generate a tax form for you. Therefore it makes it difficult for the approval. Great airline linked to **bleep**ty bank.
Message 13 of 17
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

No you are correct that the limit for online selling is like 20k and 200 transactions to generate a 1099-K.

That said, given all the SUB chasing even in this thread which we know lenders aren’t thrilled about, is it any wonder they shut down some of the popular “I have a business!” claims that are basically impossible for them to verify otherwise?

It doesn’t seem unreasonable in that light; then again I think 5/24 and lifetime bonuses were smart business decisions too.

        
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally approved.

Message 15 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approval OP.

Those were the same (if not similar) questions I was asked eons ago. Looks like it was a worthwhile effort! Were you approved for the full $10K?
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I received the $10k as my SL. What are BoA's normal SLs? Are they generous or cautious with SLs?

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.