Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Business Advantage Cash Rewards ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA Business Advantage Cash Rewards ?

I have this card for over 3 months but I havent seen the Luv button yet ? I wonder if they would show like personal cards too ? Does anyone has any experiences on this card ? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BoA Business Advantage Cash Rewards ?

I have two of these cards.   I have never seen the luv button on these cards.   There was some discussion on this a while back and I will say we have seen one maybe two accounts of the luv button on BoA business cards over the last couple of years.

Irish 80 says it showed on the BoA Alaskan Airlines Business Card.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/For-BofA-does-the-quot-Request-CLI-quot-Button-actu...

Data Points for me below

I have had one since 2014 that started with a 12K limit and has never increased associated with my home state based LLC.  I've never exceeded 50% utilization on this card.  My FICOs were in the mid to high 600s at the time I received this card.  It has the highest APR (I have never carried a balance) and they refuse to lower it.

I got a second one in 2016 when I opened a second set of business accounts with BoA associated with my LLC when I started business in a different state that started at 10K.  My scores were well over 800 at the time I received this card and it was it is at the lowest rate offered.  In less than 3 months it jumped to 12K, in about 6 months 15K, in 12 months 20K, at roughly 24 months 25K.  All of these were auto CLI, I never requested any of them.  I monthly exceed 25%, regularly exceed 50% and have occasionally exceeded 75%.  I have one time let 90% report on this card when the limit was 20K.

If you are spending on it, I suspect you will see an auto CLI soon.  Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have two of these cards.   I have never seen the luv button on these cards.   There was some discussion on this a while back and I will say we have seen one maybe two accounts of the luv button on BoA business cards over the last couple of years.

Irish 80 says it showed on the BoA Alaskan Airlines Business Card.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/For-BofA-does-the-quot-Request-CLI-quot-Button-actually-show-up/m-p/5035220#M19056

Data Points for me below

I have had one since 2014 that started with a 12K limit and has never increased associated with my home state based LLC.  I've never exceeded 50% utilization on this card.  My FICOs were in the mid to high 600s at the time I received this card.  It has the highest APR (I have never carried a balance) and they refuse to lower it.

I got a second one in 2016 when I opened a second set of business accounts with BoA associated with my LLC when I started business in a different state that started at 10K.  My scores were well over 800 at the time I received this card and it was it is at the lowest rate offered.  In less than 3 months it jumped to 12K, in about 6 months 15K, in 12 months 20K, at roughly 24 months 25K.  All of these were auto CLI, I never requested any of them.  I monthly exceed 25%, regularly exceed 50% and have occasionally exceeded 75%.  I have one time let 90% report on this card when the limit was 20K.

If you are spending on it, I suspect you will see an auto CLI soon.  Hope that helps.

Just checked my account and the credit line increase ‘button’ still is showing for my business AA card.  Strange that it would appear for that card but not others.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just checked my account and the credit line increase ‘button’ still is showing for my business AA card.  Strange that it would appear for that card but not others.

Out of curiosity, do you log in via a small business login or a personal login to see the business AA card credit line increase button?

Did you apply as Sole Proprietor and use your SS number?

Does the card show "two" entries in your login; one for the CORP account and one for the card itself?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Out of curiosity, do you log in via a small business login or a personal login to see the business AA card credit line increase button? - I usually log in with the personal login but I just checked and the CLI link shows also on the business login

Did you apply as Sole Proprietor and use your SS number? - Yes

Does the card show "two" entries in your login; one for the CORP account and one for the card itself? -Yes

Message 5 of 7
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This may be the answer as to why. Our BoA Business Advantage Cash Rewards cards have never had Luv buttons show up as they are tied to an LLC. If we want a CLI, we have to fill out this annoying form or call in.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@macinjosh wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This may be the answer as to why. Our BoA Business Advantage Cash Rewards cards have never had Luv buttons show up as they are tied to an LLC. If we want a CLI, we have to fill out this annoying form or call in.

Yeah, that makes sense as to the difference.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.