cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Biz Cash MC "Offer" - UPDATE: Approved!!

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BofA Biz Cash MC "Offer" - UPDATE: Approved!!

Ugh. Ok, if it's gonna be TU then that's what will have to be. I'm gonna test the waters here shortly and see what happens as well. Thanks for the DPs.

I'm rooting for you btw. I'm submitting mine as SP as well. Fingers crossed! 😛
Message 31 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

TU btw @FinStar  pull under review yikes..  Not about ready to call UW on this one.  No counter went for the Travel one as well as the was one of my "offers" . Did as Sole Prop.  Was paused for like 70 seconds till review came up unlike @credit_is_crack was like 10 secs.

Applied 2 days ago and same thing happened to me.  Got an email today saying it was approved. 

Message 32 of 58
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

TU btw @FinStar  pull under review yikes..  Not about ready to call UW on this one.  No counter went for the Travel one as well as the was one of my "offers" . Did as Sole Prop.  Was paused for like 70 seconds till review came up unlike @credit_is_crack was like 10 secs.

Applied 2 days ago and same thing happened to me.  Got an email today saying it was approved. 

Thanks for the data point.  Ya doesn't even pull up under app status assume due to business card.  Did you do Sole Prop or EIN route?

Message 33 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Thanks for the data point.  Ya doesn't even pull up under app status assume due to business card.  Did you do Sole Prop or EIN route?

Sole prop.  Yeah business cards I think the only way you can find out status is if you call in.  I applied for one of their business cards last year and was asked for 2 years of personal and business Tax Returns and my business plan.  I didn't bother to send them in.  This time approved with none of that nonsense.  

Message 34 of 58
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Oh dang -- have you heard anything from them yet? I'm suprised you wouldnt have gotten the auto-approval. Good thing though is that you didn't get an auto-denial. Could be it's prompting some limit-shuffling to get it thru, or the small variances you mentioned about having some with EIN and some with SSN. Hopefully they get back to you quicky and don't rob Peter to pay Paul

Message 35 of 58
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:
Ugh. Ok, if it's gonna be TU then that's what will have to be. I'm gonna test the waters here shortly and see what happens as well. Thanks for the DPs.

I'm rooting for you btw. I'm submitting mine as SP as well. Fingers crossed! 😛

'@FinStar, Did you end up taking the leap?

'@frogman1, Congrats on the Approval! 

Message 36 of 58
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Oh dang -- have you heard anything from them yet? I'm suprised you wouldnt have gotten the auto-approval. Good thing though is that you didn't get an auto-denial. Could be it's prompting some limit-shuffling to get it thru, or the small variances you mentioned about having some with EIN and some with SSN. Hopefully they get back to you quicky and don't rob Peter to pay Paul

Nah haven't hear from them yet as app was what friday afternoon and dont think uw's work weekend?  I suspect they will have a decision sometime early next week.  Really don't feel like taking to a UW so will let it land where it lands.  Yes TU is very strong so took the gamble figure it is 50/50.  Just suprised they didnt even try the counter offers you hear about, so suppose that is something positive meaning it really is pending as not sure if BofA does auto denials?

Message 37 of 58
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Nah haven't hear from them yet as app was what friday afternoon and dont think uw's work weekend?  I suspect they will have a decision sometime early next week.  Really don't feel like taking to a UW so will let it land where it lands.  Yes TU is very strong so took the gamble figure it is 50/50.  Just suprised they didnt even try the counter offers you hear about, so suppose that is something positive meaning it really is pending as not sure if BofA does auto denials?

I do know last year when I applied I got an instant denial online. No counter online. I did get the counter offer for the secured version in the mail about a week later but the online response was not "review" but very blatantly "We're unable to approve you at this time..you'll get a letter in 7-10"...I think you're still in the running and your right, business UW is closed weekends so won't be until early next week before you hear anything back

Message 38 of 58
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@FinStar  and @credit_is_crack  came back todady approved..  Trying to get ahold of them to find out SL and APR.. They didn't take anything from my BofA Merill at 60k though as that is still showing intacted when i login although not seeing new card online so figuring out who to call to find out the terms I get this was for the BofA Travel card.Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.39.51 AM.png

Message 39 of 58
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@FinStar  and @credit_is_crack  came back todady approved..  Trying to get ahold of them to find out SL and APR.. They didn't take anything from my BofA Merill at 60k though as that is still showing intacted when i login although not seeing new card online so figuring out who to call to find out the terms I get this was for the BofA Travel card.Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.39.51 AM.png

Nice!! Thats the same generic email I got from them too. I only knew the credit limit because it spat it out during the app, but had to wait until the card arrived to see the APR (well I also chose not to call if I didn't need to, but they might give that info over the phone). Congrats on the win!

I'm just making a broad assumption, but seems like those "Your card offer" links when signed in are as close as "pre-approvals" get for BofA business cards, which is good to know. If I see another one pop up I'm going to pounce all over it lol Did yours have the $200/$500 SUB too? That SUB is pretty sweet and easy to hit. 

Message 40 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.