cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Biz Cash MC "Offer" - UPDATE: Approved!!

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BofA Biz Cash MC "Offer" - UPDATE: Approved!!

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@FinStar  and @credit_is_crack  came back todady approved..  Trying to get ahold of them to find out SL and APR.. They didn't take anything from my BofA Merill at 60k though as that is still showing intacted when i login although not seeing new card online so figuring out who to call to find out the terms I get this was for the BofA Travel card.Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.39.51 AM.png

Nice!! Thats the same generic email I got from them too. I only knew the credit limit because it spat it out during the app, but had to wait until the card arrived to see the APR (well I also chose not to call if I didn't need to, but they might give that info over the phone). Congrats on the win!

I'm just making a broad assumption, but seems like those "Your card offer" links when signed in are as close as "pre-approvals" get for BofA business cards, which is good to know. If I see another one pop up I'm going to pounce all over it lol Did yours have the $200/$500 SUB too? That SUB is pretty sweet and easy to hit. 

Thanks I would tend to believe that be the case as well as they are targeting certain individuals granted we both have very solid profiles it appears although the non-set apr throws me off alittle.  I went for the Travel Rewards so it was either the 150 or 200 Sub would have to look it up for only 1k spend which is very easy obviously and free money.  I did try to call but appears business side is sooo much different than personal on BofA and they eventually wanted to transfer me to business UW for the limit, which I might talk to or not have the number to get the CL, just glad they didn't rob peter to pay paul or at least it appears.  Be interesting to see what my CL is if it is small or 5k+, who knows.

When I use to call the system I put my SSN in and it spit out the info on CL available credit, now that I have two it asks the last 4 of which card as have the 4 for long standing personal card, but not 4 on other card or could get CL that way.. Sure it might show up online tomorrow or just wait till card shows up and talking to UW's is sometimes not to most fun thing to do!

Message 41 of 58
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Sure it might show up online tomorrow or just wait till card shows up and talking to UW's is sometimes not to most fun thing to do!

I'm with you there! Plus you get two account numbers. They give a corporate one and then the actual last four of the physical card, a bit of an annoyance but it's still an approval!! 

Message 42 of 58
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Update was killing me so called business UW 8k SL.. So BofA exposure currently is 68k between personal and business.. Rate isnt the best 15.x + prime so approx 20.x apr, but wont be carrying a balance on this other then possibly the first few months what is it 7 montsh 0 apr?  Anyways happy with the SL, not so much apr, but its a rewards card.

Message 43 of 58
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Update was killing me so called business UW 8k SL.. So BofA exposure currently is 68k between personal and business.. Rate isnt the best 15.x + prime so approx 20.x apr, but wont be carrying a balance on this other then possibly the first few months what is it 7 montsh 0 apr?  Anyways happy with the SL, not so much apr, but its a rewards card.

Dang that's a solid SL! Looks like a toss-up with BofA; lower limit/lower APR, higher limit/higher APR, which really doesn't make any sense, but that's just from a couple DPs, literally lol I'm already thinking it..when does that CLI button pop up?!?! LOL Congrats on the SL! 

Message 44 of 58
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@FinStar  and @credit_is_crack  came back todady approved..  Trying to get ahold of them to find out SL and APR.. They didn't take anything from my BofA Merill at 60k though as that is still showing intacted when i login although not seeing new card online so figuring out who to call to find out the terms I get this was for the BofA Travel card.Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.39.51 AM.png

Ok daddySmiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

Congrats @CreditCuriosity!!  I somehow knew you'd score this one and thankfully they didn't carve out from your other BoA/Merrill+ account.

@credit_is_crack - I'm waiting for one more week to get a few things to update and a couple inquiries to go bye-bye and then we'll see Smiley Wink.  I will definitely keep you both posted. 

Message 45 of 58
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Ok daddySmiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

Congrats @CreditCuriosity!!  I somehow knew you'd score this one and thankfully they didn't carve out from your other BoA/Merrill+ account.

@credit_is_crack - I'm waiting for one more week to get a few things to update and a couple inquiries to go bye-bye and then we'll see Smiley Wink.  I will definitely keep you both posted. 

I didn't even catch the daddy part the first time, but it would have been fully appropriate if it was on purpose lol BofA does seem to have some open arms lately and I'm positive you'd have no issues snagging up a card with them @FinStar

Message 46 of 58
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

**SUB UPDATE**

Card approved on 03/04. Reached minimum spend on 03/25. $200 SUB posted on 03/28 -- first cycle doesn't even close until 04/04 which is when I thought they'd go back and apply it, but looks like they post it as soon as you hit the bonus. It was just like my Amex SUB - as soon as you hit it they're paying out that cash. Always nice.

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 8.13.28 AM.png

Message 47 of 58
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Ok, so as I promised you both, here's my update Smiley Tongue  I went for the Biz Advantage Cash Rewards. 

I went ahead and applied on Friday, 3/29 (I know, the weekend lol).  So, application went into Pending:

BoA Biz Adv Pending.jpg

Crickets for a few days so I thought maybe a letter was on its way requiring additional docs or denied due to max exposure.  This morning, an approval confirmation came through (did not call them at all during the process).  I was curious to see what the SL was and/or if they did a rob Peter to pay Mary kinda move and surprisingly enough, no reallocations and CLs on personal side left intactSmiley Very Happy.  $20,000 approval.   TU FICO8 was 807 and HP on TU as expected.

BoA Biz Adv Email.jpg

BoA Biz Adv SL.jpg

So, big kudos @credit_is_crack and @CreditCuriosity for being enablers and twisting my arm!  LOL.

Message 48 of 58
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@FinStar  Way to go!  knocked it out of the park like usual!  Great approval.   You used Sole as well?

Message 49 of 58
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks CC! Yes, Sole Prop. I was surprised on the generous SL; since I was thinking, if approved, maybe $10K? But, I'll run with this one Smiley Tongue
Message 50 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.