cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Biz Cash MC "Offer" - UPDATE: Approved!!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: BofA Biz Cash MC "Offer" - UPDATE: Approved!!

@FinStar wrote:
Thanks CC! Yes, Sole Prop. I was surprised on the generous SL; since I was thinking, if approved, maybe $10K? But, I'll run with this one Smiley Tongue

WOOOOOW! Now that's dropping the mic! $20,000 right out the door and they left the others intact -- doesn't get any better than that. Congrats!! 

Message 51 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA Biz Cash MC "Offer" - UPDATE: Approved!!

Congrats on approval and very nice SL  !!!

Message 52 of 58
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

NumRe: BofA Biz Cash MC "Offer" - UPDATE: Approved!!

Is there a number for biz UW ?
App'd and got the in review deal.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 53 of 58
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: NumRe: BofA Biz Cash MC "Offer" - UPDATE: Approved!!

@jaxstraw wrote:
Is there a number for biz UW ?
App'd and got the in review deal.

Not 100% sure, but this is what was listed on the backdoor numbers sticky -- BofA Biz UW 1-888-770-6635. Good luck - review is better than an outright denial! 

Message 54 of 58
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Didn't get denied.
Got an email ...they want 2 years accountant prepared biz tax returns....2 years personal returns....and articles of inc.
50/50 I will follow through.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 55 of 58
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:
Didn't get denied.
Got an email ...they want 2 years accountant prepared biz tax returns....2 years personal returns....and articles of inc.
50/50 I will follow through.

@jaxstraw, hopefully it results in an approval. That seems like a lot of info for a credit card, but some banks are hard pressed to ask for everything, your first born and a thumbprint for good measure. 

Message 56 of 58
Anonymous
Not applicable

This has been a nightmare. Did this same app 3 weeks ago. forgot i had a freeze on my credit profile. Didn't get a call or notification for the longest. When i called they told me i needed to lift the freeze. I did and went through verification questions. Told me I was approved 3k SL. Was going to rush card bc process was so long. A week later, still nothing. Called again, they needed to put me through additional verification. Passed verification about an hour ago. Whats annoying to me is I havent been recieving any kind of notifications. If I don't call to check on the app, I don't get any kind of response.

Message 57 of 58
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This has been a nightmare. Did this same app 3 weeks ago. forgot i had a freeze on my credit profile. Didn't get a call or notification for the longest. When i called they told me i needed to lift the freeze. I did and went through verification questions. Told me I was approved 3k SL. Was going to rush card bc process was so long. A week later, still nothing. Called again, they needed to put me through additional verification. Passed verification about an hour ago. Whats annoying to me is I havent been recieving any kind of notifications. If I don't call to check on the app, I don't get any kind of response.

That sucks to hear @pblayde1906 -- I definitely had issues with the local business banker when I had business checking with them but the credit card was all online. They marketed it to me, I applied, it arrived as described. Have you been able to confirm the primary email they have for you on file is the correct one? And 'turned on'? I always get regular email updates from them. Hopefully they get it sorted soon for you

Message 58 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.