Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA Business Advantage Cash Mastercard

tag
werthere
Contributor

BofA Business Advantage Cash Mastercard

Hello,

I went into my bank account and saw this as a "special deal" for me. $500 cash back for $5k spend in first 90 days. 6% category for dining, I think. 3% normal and then another 3% for being the top tier preferred. Nine months zero APR on purchases. Instant Approval of $15,000. Pulled TU: 780. My TU and almost everywhere else has taken quite a beating lately. I'm down roughly 30 points across the bureaus in the last few months. All due to inquiries. This was my 11th inquiry on TU in the last two years.

This was for my other business, my RE holding company. I hold the same card for my bigger business with $46.5k limit.

Almost $600k in available credit lines between personal and business.

As always, any questions are welcomed.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: BofA Business Advantage Cash Mastercard

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great post @werthere. Very informative. Thank you.

And Congrats! on a very nice approval. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 11
CreditobsessedinFL
Established Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 4 of 11
werthere
Contributor

Oops, I lied. This was my 13th inquiry on TU. Oy vey. Four of those are from our friends at BofA.

Message 5 of 11
EverForward
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your new BofA Advantage Cash Mastercard card!  That looks like a great card.

I'm sure tempted to check into BofA further when my credit scores improve as I have business checking and credit card needs.

Message 6 of 11
werthere
Contributor

Based on my sample of two, if the credit card offer appears in the "special offers and deals" tab once you log in into your business checking accout, it's good to go. Both have resulted in instant approvals for me.

Message 7 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 11
EverForward
Established Contributor

That'd be the way to go!  I'd be very pleased to just click and go with a new credit card, especially a business card.

I've been considering moving to a small business friendly bank, with a nationwide footprint, and a wider offering of services, such as BofA.  It might take some effort to get my foot in the door.  Such at taking one of their secured personal cards and opening a business checking accounts but I'm up for sweat equity if it's worth it.

I currently bank with a local bank, 1st Bank of CO, which does offer secured personal and business credit card products, very tempting, but I'm just not convinced that I want to stay with them.

Message 9 of 11
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Nice! Congrats!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.