Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA pending message???

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

BofA pending message???

image.jpgI applied for BofA BBR and BofA Alaskan Airlines Business and received this message for both with a reference number, anyone know if that's good? Bad? Can go either way? I was in the garden but since losing Chase due to AA I'm left in need of a business card and a revolver with 0%. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Re: BofA pending message???

@Creditplz wrote:

image.jpgI applied for BofA BBR and BofA Alaskan Airlines Business and received this message for both with a reference number, anyone know if that's good? Bad? Can go either way? I was in the garden but since losing Chase due to AA I'm left in need of a business card and a revolver with 0%. Smiley Happy

From my experience with BofA all those messages have ultimately been denials, but those apps have been for their core cards. Hoping is a positive result for you.

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My denial went pending.

OP, if I were you, I'd stop double/triple apping with lenders at this point. I'd stop and see what are you looking for in each product, what lender has what you are looking for. I'd focus on each category separately. If the same lender meets both of your needs, stop and pause, wait 30-45 days between applications.

Have you tried looking at any CU's for your personal cards. Lots of great lenders out there.
Message 3 of 15
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I can't say whether this would be a denial or not, but I hope it works out for you.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My denial went pending.

OP, if I were you, I'd stop double/triple apping with lenders at this point. I'd stop and see what are you looking for in each product, what lender has what you are looking for. I'd focus on each category separately. If the same lender meets both of your needs, stop and pause, wait 30-45 days between applications.

Have you tried looking at any CU's for your personal cards. Lots of great lenders out there.

Excellent advice!

Message 5 of 15
Chaselover
Frequent Contributor

BoA bad with auto-approvals. 

Right away call to their backdoor number, helpful people sitting there.

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Message 6 of 15
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I called and was told that I should reveie something in 30 days, and that lending was closed on weekends, I'll wait it out and see what I get Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

CreditPlz 

We have a business forum for a reason 

Pls post in the appropriate forums 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 15
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

This was in regards to both business and personal (BBR), I didn't want to make a post on the same topic on Biz & personal but next time I will Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 15
plastic_man
Regular Contributor

OP, regarding the BoA business , I got the same message for the Alaska business card with a reference # . Waited a few days and called the business back door number. They asked a few simple questions regarding my business ... Approved for $ 27k.

Call Monday. Good luck.

MyFICO Scores : EQ = 791 , TU = 794, EX = 774 as of 06/16
Current CARDS : Boa working assets $33k| | QuickSilver $6650 | BillMeLater $5000 | FNBO AMEX $20K | ChoiceHotel BarclayCard $7500K |barclay ring card $15k| Macys AMEX $20k| AMEX Gold Premier | AMEX Blue Cash $13.2k | | Chase Marriott $20k | CSP $14,200| CAP1 Spark Miles $28k | AMEX Business Gold Premier| citi Hilton hhonors $12k| citi AAdvantage $10,500 | Chase Ink Plus $27k | BoA Alaska signature personal $17k | BoA Alaska business $27k | AMEX SPG $11,800 | JPM Ritz Carlton $29.9k
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.