Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building Business Credit with low personal credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Building Business Credit with low personal credit

Its not something I need, But I can only guess it is worth while to build business credit as early as possible.

I have a small business that has plenty of cash flow so I dont need any credit but I would like to be able to build some in case I expand someday

Which cards could i get in 6 months a year that will only report under my business?

Personal g is fine with me but my credit isnt good enough right now.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Building Business Credit with low personal credit

your low 600's scores will get you capital one spark card most likely but that does report to personal credit.

Sams Club - with pg you can probably get store card version

who do you business bank with? a secured card with them for business might be good way to build credit while you don't really need it.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Currently I use a Credit Union

I think I might just go ahead and get a Spark in october, a bunch of personal inq fall off then, but I do have a couple derogs that dont fall off until summer 2017..

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunatley I would wait. Almost every card will require a PG so you'll have to put your SSN in which will then show the derogs. Wait it out and if you have a problem in the fall I would go the secured card route.

Message 4 of 5
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

Definitely wait. Don't PG unless you absolutely have to for really good cards like the Spark or an Amex or an Ink. PGing for store cards can be a waste of a PG unless you just really want that card right then.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.