Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bus card UTL

tag
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Bus card UTL

Well I had a tool that broke and had to replace it. I put it on my Amex revolver and now at 70% utl. Not sure if it's fine to pay it over 3 months? I was going to finance it but didn't want another inq 

SIlver:

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Bus card UTL

@Stonemanmv wrote:

Well I had a tool that broke and had to replace it. I put it on my Amex revolver and now at 70% utl. Not sure if it's fine to pay it over 3 months? I was going to finance it but didn't want another inq 

Business UTL has no effect on personal scores or business scoring as long as it's not a CAP1 card they report to personal CR's and thus can effect UTL and scores 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 8
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Being a revolving card I don't think Amex will mind it being paid over 3 months

Message 3 of 8
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Thanks MJ its a amex simply cash and I didn't want to jump the fence til april. 

SIlver:

Message 4 of 8
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

thanks sccredit . Appreciate the info

SIlver:

Message 5 of 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Stonemanmv wrote:

Thanks MJ its a amex simply cash and I didn't want to jump the fence til april. 

Good to go 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 8
Open123
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Stonemanmv wrote:

Business UTL has no effect on personal scores or business scoring as long as it's not a CAP1 card they report to personal CR's and thus can effect UTL and scores 

+1

Bus Utility has no bearing on your personal credit score.  And, regarding Amex, I've found they couldn't care less about business utility.  This year, I've routinely been at 200% of CL on some of our business cards.  Of course, you'd have to treat whatever exceeds the limit as a charge card balance, but otherwise no AA, charge declines, or over the limit fees.

Message 7 of 8
Stonemanmv
Valued Contributor

Open- wow I guess I'm being a little crazy for nothing thanks for the info. 

SIlver:

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.