Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Acquisition Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business Acquisition Question

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right form for this sort of question but I figured someone in here would have the answer hopefully! 

I am looking to buy a very asset heavy company and the asking price is undervalued to the assets. Ideally I would like to do a Leveraged Buy Out of this business so I do not have to use money out of pocket. The problem is I don't really know where to begin. Could anyone point me in the right direction of what lenders would be ideal for something like this the business is in the manufacturing industry. And what I need to do or have ready before talking to these firms? 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Business Acquisition Question

You are going to need financials for the business for the last 3 years. When you say that the assets are undervalued how are you coming up to that? An asset based lender will base their loan amounts on liquidation value. If the company was profitable in the past you could probably get an SBA loan.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.