Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards Mastercard®- Approved

tag
EGMF
Valued Member

Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards Mastercard®- Approved

I wasn't really planning on this card- but I received and decent sigh-up bonus offer via targeted emai today. Not "Prequalified" but I figured it was close enough. They did do a hard pull on my personal credit Smiley Sad  through TU.

My TU is pretty consistent in the 770's

The business less than a year old with about 8 CC (Amex, Chase, US Bank) and trans lines (Uline, Home Depot, Divy) associated and on auto loan (US Bank).

The application was pretty standard EIN etc.

Instant approval for $16K @Anonymous.49% and 0% for the first 9 billing cycles. Should be easy enough to qualify for the $300 statement credit.

I have the personal version of this card- I like it, being able to pick the 3% category is a nice way to fill the gaps in some of my other preferred use cards.

Hope you guys are well!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Re: Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards Mastercard®- Approved

@EGMF wrote:

I wasn't really planning on this card- but I received and decent sigh-up bonus offer via targeted emai today. Not "Prequalified" but I figured it was close enough. They did do a hard pull on my personal credit Smiley Sad  through TU.

My TU is pretty consistent in the 770's

The business less than a year old with about 8 CC (Amex, Chase, US Bank) and trans lines (Uline, Home Depot, Divy) associated and on auto loan (US Bank).

The application was pretty standard EIN etc.

Instant approval for $16K @Anonymous.49% and 0% for the first 9 billing cycles. Should be easy enough to qualify for the $300 statement credit.

I have the personal version of this card- I like it, being able to pick the 3% category is a nice way to fill the gaps in some of my other preferred use cards.

Hope you guys are well!

Congrats @EGMF ! That's a very nice approval. I have looked at this card as well for the optional 3% category. Do you have any business accounts with BofA or just personal?

Thanks,

bizcredit11

Message 2 of 6
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards Mastercard approval.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 3 of 6
EGMF
Valued Member

No, this is my first. But I have had my personal accounts with them for a very long time.

Message 4 of 6
Janneman
Established Contributor

@EGMF wrote:

No, this is my first. But I have had my personal accounts with them for a very long time.

For how long do you have personal accounts with them, and how many accounts, and how much is highest CL do you have on those cards? Do you have any business account with any lender? BOA gave me the same card with a very low credit...$5k...and I also have personal ccs with them for a long time...good income...score is 817...dont understand though...

Message 5 of 6
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WooHoo!! Congratulations on your BofA Approval!!👏🏼🍾🥂

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.