Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Amex Gold & Pay Over Time

tag
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Business Amex Gold & Pay Over Time

Been back with Amex since Feb. 2nd with personal green card & business cash plus sl 2k, then 2 days later increased to 4k, April SP amex business lowes 3k sl. EX Fico Score 713.

Last week decided the gold card and 3x gas was great, expecting a hp, I was approved with sp. Was shocked that they offered pay over time on the business card, I accepted the offer. They sent a separate letter stating my pay over time limit was 20k and when the card arrived the disclosure stated the rate is 19.74.

Currently, I have no desire or need to revolve on this card. I have the pay over time on the personal green at 35k, they made me wait 30 days for it to be available; I don't use that either. I did not know that the business cards could have it or that it would be available immediately. So I'm shocked, especially since I'm just getting back in with them. Not just that 4 cards with 1 original hp and 3 of the cards will never report unless I screw up, which will not happen.

Thought I share.

Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.