Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business CC without PG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business CC without PG

Hi to everybody! I'm new here, and I have a question. I've read a lot online about starting a new business credit file separate from your personal credit file. But still don't exactly understand how it works. I already have a business account and EIN number. Now i need to apply for a credit card without a PG as I understand? Is there any company that will give the card with 0 business history and without a permission to do a hard pull on the personal credit?

Or sould I rather aply for one with a PG and then when I build some business history apply for the those without a PG? Will it create a separate business file for me or it will be mixed with my personal credit? Please, advise, what is the best thing to do?

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business CC without PG

Ok, I'll try, thanks! Do you think it will make a huge difference between applying online or in the store?
Message 8 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes i have

staples-750.00

offfice-depot-2000.00

chevron-600.00

Message 2 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Here's an excellent thread to see who requires PG and who doesn't:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&message.id=18987&query.id=248620...

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the link!!! very useful. I still have a question. Can you get any of those cards without business credit history? What will they look at when they approve you? 
Message 4 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I had contributed to that thread. I started with 0 history but I had been in business for at least 10 yrs from that point. However, I could never prove that because the Duns file was only started last August. Either they took my word on my history (had tax docs to back it up) or they went on faith.

When I started, NONE of the credit I received (Dell, Staples, Nebs, Home Depot, Lowes, etc.) were on my Duns when I was approved for everything. After I stopped apping, then the TLs started to gradually hit.

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

So they never asked you for a proof of how long you had been in business? Mine is fairly new and I don't have any returns yet. Wich one would you suggest for building the history?
Message 6 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Lexa wrote:
So they never asked you for a proof of how long you had been in business? Mine is fairly new and I don't have any returns yet. Wich one would you suggest for building the history?

Nope, never asked for proof and never volunteered any info on myself for a PG.

Any card is fine....check the suggestions in that thread.

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, I'll try, thanks! Do you think it will make a huge difference between applying online or in the store?
Message 8 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Lexa wrote:

IMO, it doesn't matter.

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just applied in staples and HD Message 25 and messagge 26. What should it be? what info do they want? I tried Dell also - was asked for the PG, lack of business credit history. Maybe it would be a good idea to get a business card with PG first and then when I build some business credit apply for the ones without? Will they also be tied to my personal credit then?
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.