Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Card Recommendations

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business Card Recommendations

Honestly I'd recommend Bank of America Travel Rewards Business Card.

$250 sign up bonus (Not as good as Chase) but

1.5 points per $1 spent in any area.

So 10k spent is $150 that's an additional $50 or $250 if you spend 50k each month in rewards. Over a year that's up to an extra $3,000 in free money when comparing to Chase Ink or Chase Preffered.

While Chase is a good card, I'm not bashing it, I use this one for all of our business expenses.

Message 11 of 18
GatorsFan84
Contributor

Awesome, thanks for all the info.  I will check out BoA as well.

Message 12 of 18
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Honestly I'd recommend Bank of America Travel Rewards Business Card.

$250 sign up bonus (Not as good as Chase) but

1.5 points per $1 spent in any area.

So 10k spent is $150 that's an additional $50 or $250 if you spend 50k each month in rewards. Over a year that's up to an extra $3,000 in free money when comparing to Chase Ink or Chase Preffered.

While Chase is a good card, I'm not bashing it, I use this one for all of our business expenses.

I'm not sure the card you're describing is a business card.

BOA's World Points Travel card is not as good as what you're describing.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Atleast Bank of America allows the credit card to be assigned as over draft protection, which is more useful for us. Chase don't allow that. Would like to know if any other bank offers such facility if business doesn't have LOC
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex lets me go over by a couple thousand as long as the amount over the limit is PIF by the payment due date.
Message 15 of 18
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I think Chase lets this happen too? If it's classified as a "Flexible Spending Card" shouldn't it allow you to go over limit? (Anything over limit must be PIF).
Message 16 of 18
GatorsFan84
Contributor

I guess that's also something I didn't think about.  In our other businesses we use amex and don't have to worry about a credit limit and only pay it off once a month.  

It could be a problem if we go with chase and only get like a $20k limit as we will be putting $40-50k a month on the card.  This would force us to make multiple payments a month to Chase and probably don't want to do that.

Anyone have a business card that is non-amex with a limit of $50k or higher?   Does that exist?

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Over the years I have had several bank backed business cards and in the end I kept Capital One and Chase. My favorite is Chase and I use it all the time (since 2005). Closed out Capital One when they went on one of their "hissy fits" and cut credit lines and changed Aprs (CSRs didn't or couldn't really service the acounts - my cards had seen Apr increases with no CL decreases but, I said no games and closed the door on them).

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.