Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Card rules/limits when you've applied for personal cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business Card rules/limits when you've applied for personal cards

Hello,

Does anyone know what the business credit card application limits are for the main issuers? Like how many business cards can you hold, and how often can you apply?

Which issuers consider business and personal applications as separate? I've had some recent personal cards issued and don't want those approvals to give me an automatic denial.

Thank You

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Business Card rules/limits when you've applied for personal cards

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know what the business credit card application limits are for the main issuers? Like how many business cards can you hold, and how often can you apply?

Which issuers consider business and personal applications as separate? I've had some recent personal cards issued and don't want those approvals to give me an automatic denial.

Thank You

Welcome to the forum

Since business credit is different than personal credit

Things to know:

HP's carry no weight in business scoring so you could apply all you want and as much as you want 

Doesn't mean you'll be approved but won't hurt you either on your  business file Lol

There's no limit to how many TL's you can have..... loans, CC, other

Now you speak of personal issues? This could be a problem because in most cases you will have to do a PG to be approved for business CC's from major banks 

Meaning approval will be based off your personal credit scores/files 

Major banks that have both personal and biz 

Wells (sucks tho)

Cap1 (good starting point) 

BofA 

Amex

Chase 

Citi 

CU's 

etc etc 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.