Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Cards showing on Personal CR

tag
BGoneDebt
Contributor

Business Cards showing on Personal CR

Good Afternoon,

Looking for some wise words of advice.  I pulled my 3 Annual CR and I am showing two business TL.  Both with baddies.  Obviously this is not helping my score.  I've read that Business Cards should not show on personal reports as they mess with the unitization rates.  I'd love to get them off for that and of course, the negatives, but can I? Yes, they are for a business I run, but I did not PG.  Creditors are Advanta and Capital One (with whom I have three perfect personal TL)

Starting Score: TU 584 EQ 560 EX 686
Current Score: TU 716 EQ 677 EX 714
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business Cards showing on Personal CR

Capital One does report Business Cards. Because of this, I closed my two business cards from Cap1.
Message 2 of 4
myjourney
Super Contributor

Business cards will show on your personal CR's if defaulted on from all lenders if PG'ed

My question is when did you get the cards because anything after 2008 IIRC stand a high chance of being PG'ed

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 4
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Capital One does report Business Cards. Because of this, I closed my two business cards from Cap1.

A mistake I've done long time ago, I need to close mine too.

Capital One the multi HP lover. I will never apply for any of their products.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.