Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Card Advice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business Credit Card Advice

I have a couple really nice business cards with Amex, but I ran into a little issue today where a business that I was purchasing from did not accept Amex. So today I am searching for a Business Visa or MC. Any advice as to a good cash back business card would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Business Credit Card Advice

The FNBO business CC was a no hassle application. Used the card minutes after activating to pay the electric bill out for several months.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Gmood im gonna check it out!
Message 3 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a couple really nice business cards with Amex, but I ran into a little issue today where a business that I was purchasing from did not accept Amex. So today I am searching for a Business Visa or MC. Any advice as to a good cash back business card would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! 

Chase Ink Cash

Bank of America Business Cash

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Spark Cash. 2% cashback on all purchases.
Message 5 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Capital One Spark Cash. 2% cashback on all purchases.

It's nice but (a) Capital One triple pulls credit reports usually and (b) the Spark card reports to your personal credit, so you have to be wary about using it for big purchases.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.