Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Card Pull?

tag
chris288
Regular Contributor

Business Credit Card Pull?

I got my first Business credit card last year and looking to open up another 1-3.  

Currently have a Navy Federal Business card and they pulled Equifax personal for me last year.

Thanks for the help. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

Re: Business Credit Card Pull?

Chase has always pulled Equifax for me, except for last time when they double-pulled Equifax and Experian. Citi also pulls from Equifax, but they are also prone to double pulling the Experian report. Capital One regularly pulls all three reports. 

I'm also in TN. Smiley Happy

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 2 of 10
chris288
Regular Contributor

This is a huge help.  I am going to apply for the Marriot Rewards Business card.  100k points look great! LOL  So Citi pulls Equifax, but can double pull.  Hmmm Might start with Chase to see.  

I do have my Experian Frozen and Trans and Equifax are open.  

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chris288 wrote:

This is a huge help.  I am going to apply for the Marriot Rewards Business card.  100k points look great! LOL  So Citi pulls Equifax, but can double pull.  Hmmm Might start with Chase to see.  

I do have my Experian Frozen and Trans and Equifax are open. 

For me they puled EXP and EQ same day and TU 2 days later.  Chase is getting more serious.

Message 4 of 10
chris288
Regular Contributor

Wow Chase did end up pulling all 3.  Hopefully they see my EXP frozen and just pull Equifax and Transunion instead.  Will keep you guys posted.

Thanks

Message 5 of 10
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

Wow! I hope it goes well for you! I've never had Chase pull my TU report. 

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 6 of 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

I can assure you Chase preferred choice is EX and they'll kindly ask you to unfreeze it to proceed or risk denial 
Chase doesn't care they want what they want and will still probably pull EQ to boot after the freeze is lifted 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 10
chris288
Regular Contributor

Here is an update for everyone.  I have not heard anything from Chase yet.  When I call the automated app status line it says when I applied and they will notify me in writing within 30days of their decision.  My guess is they have declined it.

Although no calls from Chase or anything.  

I did go ahead and apply for a Jet Blue Business Card from Barclay.  They called and said I was approved although not sure of the limit.  They did verify that they do not report to personal file, but business file only.

I have a tremendous relationship with Barclay as I have their Sallie Ma Personal Card at 20k limit.  Every year they send me 0% APR offers on BT for like 12-15months.  

I love Barclay!!

Message 8 of 10
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

May not be a denial. From everything I heard, 30 day message is usually a sign that you'll get approved, but everyone's experience is different, of course. 

Congratulations on the Jet Blue! I like Barclay, too. Smiley Happy

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 9 of 10
chris288
Regular Contributor

Wow cat of spades that would be awesome.  I figured since I didn't hear anything it was a denial.  I will wait it out Smiley Wink .Thanks on the Jet blue.  Really excited to get that reporting on my business file.  Oh yeah!! LOL

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.