Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Reporting

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Business Credit Reporting

I need help from Business Credit experts. I was able to get these trade lines. Please tell me from your experience what credit reports they would report to so I can see what kind of gain I can get on what biz credit reports. I know many of you obtained these trade lines for your businesses recently. Please give me your thoughts.

1. Amazon Net 55 - Sync - $3500

2. Sams Store - Sync - $3500

3. Wamlart - Cap One - $2500

4. Home Depot Commerical - Citi - $5000

5. Divvi Credit Builder - Secured - $1000 Limit

6. FNBO Ever Green - FNBO - $13,900 limit

7. SuperFleet - Fuelman - $1000 Limit

8. AtoB Gas Card - AtoB - $500/weekly limit

9.Quill - Net 30 - $1000 limit

10. Nav Business Builder

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Business Credit Reporting

As far as I have seen on my Experian biz, Fuelman does not report.  

@Red1Blue wrote:

I need help from Business Credit experts. I was able to get these trade lines. Please tell me from your experience what credit reports they would report to so I can see what kind of gain I can get on what biz credit reports. I know many of you obtained these trade lines for your businesses recently. Please give me your thoughts.

10. Nav Business Builder

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 2 of 3
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

Re: Business Credit Reporting

@Red1Blue wrote:

10. Nav Business Builder

It looks like you have a pretty decent business profile to me.  For me, it has gotten easier, the more credit experiences that report to the bureaus.  I added my accounts below that I knew off the top of my head tonight but it is late and I know that I’m forgetting about 4 or 5 accounts.  I have a lot of the accounts that you have except for 3 of them.  From what I can ascertain by looking at my reports on NAV, most of my accounts all report to Experian and Dun & Bradstreet with the exception of JCPenney.  My Walmart Community card has also not shown up probably because I have not used it yet.

I keep track of my accounts in QuickBooks and I regularly ask and keep track of when I ask for credit limit increases.  I do try to get accounts without PG but if it’s one that I want, I do not mind PG’ing for it.  Unfortunately, some of the best accounts seem to require PG but I feel it’s worth it.  In the end, I think it provides for a thicker file and looks better.

The only thing I have the reports to Equifax that I can see on NAV, is NAV itself.  Others that told me that some of my other accounts report to Equifax but it is not showing up on the NAV reports.  I usually don’t worry too much about Equifax.

Then there is the SBFE Bureau.  I wish I could be privy to see what is posted in my files there but I’ve been told it’s mostly banks and credit cards that give you a rating based on your account balances.  Not sure what else is reported here.

I can’t remember if I saw a post here that lists which bureaus are pulled and the bureaus some of the accounts regularly post their payment experiences to but I think there may be one floating around.

Just my opinion, but I would try to use and pay down the Sam’s card over and over as much as possible and then try to get its SL to grow and then apply for the SAM’S CLUB MasterCard.  Both of those cards have great potential to grow.  I think that the other accounts that will have good potential to grow from your list is Amazon, Walmart and FNBO.

I think my next account will be the FNBO BLOC.  I think you’re well on your way and have accomplished a lot.  Only better things will come from here.

1. Amazon Net 55 - Synchrony - $7500
  2. Sam’s Store - Synchrony - $30,000 – between 2 cards
  3. Walmart Community - Cap One - $5,000
  4. Home Depot Commerical - Citi - $4000
  5. Office Depot - Citi - $5000
  6. FNBO Ever Green - FNBO - $15,400 limit
  7. FNBO Simplicity Rewards - $15,000
  8.  Lowe’s Synchrony - $7000
  9. Quill - Net 30 - I order my paper and ink here regularly but don’t know what my credit limit is.  I didn’t know that they give credit limits.  I just thought they approve my orders.
  10. Nav Business Builder
  11.  Grainger - $2000
  12.  Local Credit Union MasterCard - $20,000
  13.  JCPenney Commercial - Synchrony - $4000
  14.   NewEgg - $8000

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.