Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Reports

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Business Credit Reports

Who is it worth spending the money with to see business credit?
Experian only says 4 tradelines, so not sure if it's worth paying hte 99.99 for a year to see those 4 or if someone else would show more of my tradelines?
D&B is like $500!!!

Any suggestions
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business Credit Reports

Actually you can see your cedit file free online with your eupdate from DNB there are also cheaper programs to pull a one-time profile.  I would definitely do the 99.00 per year for Exp biz.  Because it is unlimited access and you ca nsee changes to your report.  There have been weird bad accounts added to biz files in the past.  I haven't bought mine yet because I am still too new to rate and waiting on a rating.
Message 2 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

OMG Devistated... I'm a 66!!!! last I checked I was a 95... WHAT HAPPENED!!!
they say that's still low-medium risk... but I want NO RISK!
I only have 4 accounts reporting which does not help since they are both almost maxed.
and someone said inquiries don't count against business credit... that is WRONG! and same with debt!!! they take all that into credit score calculation
Message 3 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditaddict wrote:
OMG Devistated... I'm a 66!!!! last I checked I was a 95... WHAT HAPPENED!!!
they say that's still low-medium risk... but I want NO RISK!
I only have 4 accounts reporting which does not help since they are both almost maxed.
and someone said inquiries don't count against business credit... that is WRONG! and same with debt!!! they take all that into credit score calculation

See what I get for listening to you!!  Lol!!  Just kiding.  I dont even have a score yet.... I will be waiting.

Message 4 of 26
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

HOWEVER... I think the good news is, the only credit currently reporting is my Advanta card and Office Depot.. the other 2 are net 30 accounts... blah.

But I just went on that mass apply spree 2 weeks ago and added ALL those citi cards and office depot doubled my cl which isn't reporting yet.
If citi is basically the only one that reports, I'm about to get 5 more accounts added!
I would however like to know where my 4 amex, 2 capital one, and couple others are reporting if at all
Message 5 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

See what I get for messing with you. Out of curiosity, I went to the Ex site and now I have a score.  Only one account reporting, I'm fraid to look with all the inq lately.
Message 6 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok ay one brand spanking new tradeline and 2 inq....gues my score.   You should be proud credit... I only have a 30.
Message 7 of 26
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

i went to smartbusinessreports.com and searched for my company....and nothing.

before this month, i dont think i had any business credit is that why im not listed? this month i opened 7 accounts....

after some of them report will i be listed on this website and in the experian database?

also, is there a way to check with equifax? i went to the main website but didn't see anything about business search or business reports
Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haven't figured out how to break into EQ yet without becoming a member.  I opened my first in nov so it hastaken about two months to update.  I see that Ex only reports high balance and not limits.  My highest balance before was 100.00 and it hasn't reported paid yet so I am maxed on the one line I have there..
Message 9 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

BTW 30 isn't as bad as I feared... only medium high...
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.