Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit Reports??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business Credit Reports??

Hi all,

Does anyone know which reports business cards with Personal Guarantee report to? I checked Dun and Broadstreet and Experian Business but couldn't find my credit information on them. Any help is appreciated!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Business Credit Reports??

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know which reports business cards with Personal Guarantee report to? I checked Dun and Broadstreet and Experian Business but couldn't find my credit information on them. Any help is appreciated!

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 8.52.06 PM.png

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 4
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am getting conflicting answers from Cap1 about who they do report to.  For 2 months nothing on my Exp. Biz. Cap1 Spark.  CSR from Cap1 said to call back in two weeks if it hadn't shown up on my report by that time to submit a dispute.  I waited a month.  CSR yesterday said they do not report to Exp Biz, I find this to be true.  I have requested Exp. Biz to add my Spark tl, never heard back, still nothing.  The only thing Exp. Biz shows is the hardpull from the Spark app. but that's it. Does anyone have a Cap1 reporting to Exp. Biz?  If so, how long ago was first report date? Thanks

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@jaxstraw wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am getting conflicting answers from Cap1 about who they do report to.  For 2 months nothing on my Exp. Biz. Cap1 Spark.  CSR from Cap1 said to call back in two weeks if it hadn't shown up on my report by that time to submit a dispute.  I waited a month.  CSR yesterday said they do not report to Exp Biz, I find this to be true.  I have requested Exp. Biz to add my Spark tl, never heard back, still nothing.  The only thing Exp. Biz shows is the hardpull from the Spark app. but that's it. Does anyone have a Cap1 reporting to Exp. Biz?  If so, how long ago was first report date? Thanks

I don't know if they report directly to Experian. But they report to the SBFE. The SBFE is kind of like the Lexis/Nexis of business reporting. They just gather a lot of data and other agencies subscribe to their data. The data eventually makes it to the other agencies but it is very slow. Its not on a regular schedule as far as I can tell and it happens in bulk. They will one day pull a data dump from SBFE and all of a sudden your business reports will have months of new data. Not ideal, I know.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.