Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit new start-up courier service

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business Credit new start-up courier service

Thanks for that information, I would not worry about any business credit at the moment and get your UTI down to 1-10%. Most business credit in the form of loans and CC's will result in HP to your personal report. I still would recommend you build a relationship with NFCU. I know the feeling but you just need time at this moment. 

Message 11 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for that information, I would not worry about any business credit at the moment and get your UTI down to 1-10%. Most business credit in the form of loans and CC's will result in HP to your personal report. I still would recommend you build a relationship with NFCU. I know the feeling but you just need time at this moment. 

I haven't had a positive experience with NFCU's business department. I find them to be time consuming and annoying, not at all like the wonderful customer service I've received in connection with their personal banking.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 12 of 17
MB54
Established Member

Good afternoon - Valued Member

Thank you for the feedback!

MB
Message 13 of 17
MB54
Established Member

South Jamaica - 

Thank you for your feedback!

MB
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trust me, I know LOL. I have a pending app for a BLOC and CC for my business and the inquiry came in a few days ago. Reps are nice enough to let me know it is still in UW. I finally talk to my personal business banker to give him a verbal confirmation to proceed. I am a little nervous because I had a CLI on the personal side and was told I was at maximum exposure for now. I hope I did not mess something up but I think I should be fine, SLOW PROCESS! lol

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm with chase
Message 16 of 17
MB54
Established Member

Hi - South Jamaica

The AMEX charge card you recommended, what would be the name of the Amex card that is the easiest to get. Also is do you konw of which gas card would be easiest to qualify for Shell, Chevron, BP?

MB
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.