cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Credit reports question & how I ended up with a GM Business card (Update)

tag
Thermionic_E
Regular Contributor

Re: Business Credit reports question and should I get a Net30?

Seriously. The equifax business report shouldn't even be displayed through nav. It's a farce 

Message 21 of 29
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

@AzCreditGuy wrote:

I'll update the group as soon I find out what Marcus did to pull credit. I can confirm I created an account and my GM card is showing $31k for CL available Screenshot 2022-08-02 101531.png

Thanks a lot...will watch for your next update @AzCreditGuy 

@cashorcharge I received my physical card in the mail yesterday, I still cant confirm where the credit pull came from. No HP and no SP on my EQ. All I know is my business has more credit 

Message 22 of 29
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks @AzCreditGuy 

Message 23 of 29
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Another UPDATE on Marcus. They took over accounts from Cap 1 and the process has not being going smoothly, I got this card for the BT offer of 0% APR and BT transfer fees. They are in the process of getting the BTs to the accounts, for now only purchase 0% APR are working on the card. Very disappointed, as I feel this should remove the BT promo on the website to let others know. I think its still a good and easy card to get, but they working out the kinks of getting everything smooted over in the change over. 

Message 24 of 29
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

So another update, I just got an alert on Nav, that my Experian score had changed. I am guessing Marcus is already reporting the card? I wont be able to find out till the 12th when the next report comes out, but it does seem to indicate that my goal has been obtained with me raising my Experian, if all is good on the 12th...

Message 25 of 29
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

Just to give another update on my journey, My score for Nav is still a B today as it was last month and its still syaing Your business has no tradeline accounts that are reporting to the Experian Business Credit Bureau and impacting your credit ...There is no way of knowing unless you get a report from Experian, which I did for $39.99 and than they wanted another $20 for tradeline info on my business. I didnt bother buying the extra report...I bet it will take up 3 months for this account to fully show up on my business credit reports....Can report that I am glad I got this card and I am using the 0% APR promo

Message 26 of 29
601flyguy
Established Contributor

Use nav business boost to see reports and add a tradline. 

2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 27 of 29
AzCreditGuy
Established Contributor

@601flyguy wrote:

Use nav business boost to see reports and add a tradline. 

Have to say Nav is another credit Karma, but for Business.  They claim full reports but we all know they cant get a full report from Equifax at all.

Message 28 of 29
601flyguy
Established Contributor

True but thats all we have on the biz side and at least it reports as a tradeline

2019 Spend Summary
$944,008 Amex BRG
$91,953 Amex SC
$58,351 Discover It
$50,046 BofA CR
$36,146 Amex PRG
$6,774 Cap1 QS
$963 Amex CM

$1,188,241 Yearly Spend
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.