cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Trade Lines - TU+D&B

Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Business Trade Lines - TU+D&B

My Personal EX and Business EX are being improved and hopefully in the next few days negative information should drop of these 2 Bureays. I have disputes with them and they said it would be resolved in 25-50 days. In the mean time my TU scores are at 692 and D&B score is 80. On D&B I have 7 trade line reporting now. Business is 7+ years old.

Is there any company or vendor who would provide new trade lines based on Personal TU + D&B or solely based on D&B and does not look into EX Personal / EX Business reports? I am going to do some research also but I thought if any of you have any suggestions I would like to hear from them.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
username7
New Contributor

Re: Business Trade Lines - TU+D&B

@Red1Blue wrote:

My Personal EX and Business EX are being improved and hopefully in the next few days negative information should drop of these 2 Bureays. I have disputes with them and they said it would be resolved in 25-50 days. In the mean time my TU scores are at 692 and D&B score is 80. On D&B I have 7 trade line reporting now. Business is 7+ years old.

Is there any company or vendor who would provide new trade lines based on Personal TU + D&B or solely based on D&B and does not look into EX Personal / EX Business reports? I am going to do some research also but I thought if any of you have any suggestions I would like to hear from them.

Not sure how they report business wise, but BofA is known to pull TU and let you reuse that same pull for business cards.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.